WESTMAN COMMUNICATIONS GROUP is seeking applications from an organized and energetic Project Coordinator to join our growing organization. The Project Coordinator will lead, organize and implement new and exciting company projects. Working in a team environment, the Project Coordinator will be responsible to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to deadlines and within budget. This includes coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors in order to deliver projects according to plan and preparing summary reports for management. We are seeking a detail-oriented individual that can ensure that each project is completed on time and within budget. The successful candidate for this position will need to utilize past project information and experience to make future projects more productive and cost-efficient
What you’ll do:
- Lead and monitor small to large scale projects ranging in complexity, from inception to completion
- Establish multi-disciplinary project teams, oversee all project activities to meet the agreed upon deliverables as documented in the project authorization and in accordance with the projects scope, timeline and budget
- Create and manage appropriate project documentation, processes and procedures based on industry best practices
- Track and analyze project risks and recommend improvements
- Oversee and evaluate the work performance of external service providers with respect to quality, timeline, cost and completion of required tasks
- Organize, Chair and facilitate stakeholder meetings, where appropriate, while documenting and following up on action items and decisions resulting from meetings
- Generate and maintain a project management calendar for fulfilling the projects goals and objectives
- Create and deliver regular project status update reports to Management
- Promote and practice company values nurturing a safe work environment
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Detail oriented with strong organizational, time and project management skills
- Competency in budgets, estimating, project planning, cost control and analytical reporting
- Demonstrated ability to effectively organize and prioritize work in a timely manner
- Capable of multi-tasking numerous projects at once and working within deadlines
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and promptly identify potential problems and take corrective action before they become issues by using analytical skills to reach a logical conclusion
- Ability to develop collaborative working relationships with other teams or groups to achieve goals
- Must have demonstrated excellent human relations, influencing, communications and listening skills to deal effectively with all levels of employees, management, vendors and customers
Your Education and Training
- A diploma or certificate in Project Management, Business, Engineering or academic training and experience deemed equivalent
- Project Management Designation is considered an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 Suite, Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint, Planner and OneDrive is considered an asset
Westman is a successful, fast-paced and dynamic organization, with a positive, team-oriented work environment. We offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive and unique benefits package. Leverage your knowledge with a local technology leader.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: NOON on Monday, July 15th, 2019.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. While we thank each applicant for their interest, only selected candidates will be contacted.
HOW TO APPLY: When applying for this position, please reference the position title in the subject line and/or the body of the e-mail and/or cover letter.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Westman Communications Group
1906 Park Avenue
Brandon, MB R7B 0R9