Date: Oct 26, 2018
Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Req Id: 217682
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
The Information Technology team develops and maintains Bell’s internal systems and applications while also developing integrated technology solutions for customers across all lines of business.
The team manages Bell’s IT Infrastructure and the service availability of over 700 applications, including mission critical billing and service systems. The IT delivery teams drive the IT Work Program with over 60% of IT capital invested in initiatives that support business unit priorities and Bell’s strategic imperatives.
Are you looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge and skill in IT Manager, Program Management,
Are you excited by the opportunity to grow your career with one of Canada’s most recognized brands where you will be surrounded by other experts in their field?
If you answered "yes" enthusiastically to these questions, we have a challenging career opportunity for you!
Manage IT Infra program CAPEX & OPEX budget and results (monthly YEE, variance explanations etc…) in collaboration with PM’s and maintains Bell’s internal systems and applications while also developing integrated technology solutions for customers across all lines of business. The IT Infrastructure PMO team manages the capital and expense budget of all IT infrastructure projects, does month end closing, financial reporting and variance analysis, provides financial support to project managers & their teams, and conducts financial analysis for business decision making. The PMO team is looking for an individual looking to work in a fast changing environment, partner with project managers and IT finance.
- Manage IT Infra program CAPEX & OPEX budget and results (monthly YEE, variance explanations etc…) in collaboration with PM’s
- Prepare Monthly Project review deck and present to GM and team
- Manage District Cost Centre Budget & results (analysis, explanations, recommendations…)
- Interface between District, PMO & Finance
- Provide financial support to Project Manager & team
- Process repost and accrual
- Action financial request
- Year End Guidelines
- At least 5 year experience in accounting with good understanding of accounting and financial principles
- Proven a self starter in a fast changing environment, and be flexible
- Excellent communication skills both oral & written
- Strong planning, analyzing & organization skills
- Proven ability to manage successful business relationships with peers in various departments & at different levels of management
- Proven leadership skills and good team work
- Strong Working knowledge of MS office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong Working knowledge of financial tools (SAP, CATS, JESS, PEATS, Ariba, APSS, PORT…)
- Detail oriented, and ensure accuracy and completeness of information
- Ability to interface with virtual teams
- An accounting designation (CPA – CA, CMA or CGA) is preferred
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Working knowledge of the IT organization and its financial statements.
- Project Management skills is an asset
BCE:WKP #LI-JW1 TC:FI
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Management
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Application Deadline: 11/07/2018
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.