WESTMAN COMMUNICATIONS GROUP is seeking applications from energetic, highly motivated individuals to become part of our team in our community programming department, WCGtv. Westman is a successful, fast-paced and dynamic organization, with a positive, team-oriented work environment. Leverage your knowledge with a local technology leader.
What you’ll do
• Coordinate all WCGtv studio productions and mobile productions as required
• Prepare content to air on WCGtv
• Manage studio bookings, regional editing suites, and production equipment
• Develop and maintain a certification program for volunteers
• Create and facilitate technical workshops on equipment and production
• Maintain production equipment
What you’ll bring to the team
• Two-year diploma or certificate in video production or broadcast arts
• Some production or related systems and administrative support experience preferred
• Experience working in a radio or television station would be considered an asset
• Detail orientated with strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
• Ability to problem solve; responsive and flexible to evolving responsibilities and changing environments
• Be a demonstrated self-starter that works well within a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary team
• Experience in video camera & editing, studio production, character generator and computer graphics
• Day, evening and weekend shifts will be required
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: NOON on Monday, September 28th, 2020.
When applying for this position, please reference the position title in the subject line and/or the body of the email and/or cover letter.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. While we thank each applicant for their interest, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Krista Derksen E-mail: email@example.com