WESTMAN COMMUNICATIONS GROUP is seeking applications from energetic, highly motivated individuals to become part of our team in our Community Programming Department, WCGtv. Westman is a successful, fast-paced, and dynamic organization, with a positive, team-oriented work environment. Leverage your knowledge with a local technology leader.
What you’ll do:
• Coordinate all WCGtv studio productions and mobile productions as
• Prepare content to air on WCGtv
• Manage studio bookings, regional editing suites, and production
• Develop and maintain a certification program for volunteers
• Create and facilitate technical workshops on equipment and production
• Maintain production equipment
What you’ll bring to the team:
• Two-year diploma or certificate in video production or broadcast arts
• 1 year’s experience in video camera & editing, studio production,
character generator and computer graphics
• Some production or related systems and administrative support
• Experience working in a radio or television station would be considered
• Detail orientated with strong verbal, presentation, and written
• Ability to problem solve; responsive and flexible to evolving
responsibilities and changing environments
• Be a demonstrated self-starter that works well within a highly
collaborative, multi-disciplinary team
• Day, evening, and weekend shifts will be required
• Must hold a valid driver’s license and have a willingness to travel
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: NOON on Wednesday, September 01, 2021.
Apply today to join our team and start your exciting career journey with us!
As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. While we thank each applicant for their interest, only selected candidates will be contacted.