Create awesome experiences for our customers.
Join our team
We’re a customer focused, team within TELUS, responsible for our company’s digital evolution. We're on a mission is to make life easier for millions of customers and for our team. We build customer-centric experiences for telus.com, business.telus.com and the My TELUS app.
Our team includes a passionate group of strategists, UX and visual designers, full stack developers, content managers, scrum masters, testers, product owners, people experience specialists, and other digital experts.
Our team members are leaders in local and global technology communities, we value and support communities such as: Tech Masters, NodeSchool, Ladies Learning Code, Women Who Code TO and many more!
Learn more about our team at telus.com/digital
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
As the Product Owner for Traffic and Prospecting, you will be our traffic guru- leading the strategy on how we drive more traffic to the site and how we capitalize on the traffic once it comes to our site to enable our customer to transact in the channel of their choice.
You will help foster and build strong relationships with your team and stakeholders to effectively prioritize and execute on these business initiatives. By managing and prioritizing a backlog of user stories you will drive customer value and help reduce customer effort. You’ll regularly refine and adjust your backlogs to reflect accurate scope, effort and priority as it becomes available from stakeholders.
- Partner with our analytics team to drive insights and opportunities to optimize traffic leveraging data and analytics
- Support marketing on traffic initiatives by developing our digital strategy and working with your team of developers, content managers and QAs to bring to life the strategy on our site
- Collaborating with a broad array of stakeholders and Digital team members to understand roadmaps, initiatives and campaigns that impact traffic and loading metrics and identify how this will impact targets and develop plans if we will not meet these targets
- Partnering with digital and marketing stakeholders develop a prospecting strategy on our website that identifies, engages and converts prospects to customers
- Redesign and own our home and deals page experience to funnel more customers through to other pages on our site to increase likelihood of converting the customer
- Delivering on product management plans, defining user stories and milestones
- Prioritize user stories, assess risks, and monitor and facilitate progress throughout the product lifecycle
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- Highly-organized and a critical thinker that is not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Known for your leadership, interpersonal, proactive communications & presentation skills
- Recognized for your product knowledge and marketing management you that thrive in an environment with a lot of white space and love coming up with innovative ideas to solve digital and marketing problems
- You love strategy & execution but can also roll up your sleeves and dig into the numbers to drive actionable insights to execute on based what you are seeing
- Experienced with developing and owning a product or marketing strategy and roadmap and has the ability to work with multiple stakeholders & teams to execute on that strategy
- Ability to work effectively with various stakeholders across the business - building trust and strong rapport across the business is fundamental
- You are passionate about the intersection of marketing, digital and technology to enable best in class digital customer experiences
- Post-secondary education in Business/Marketing
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) or similar
- Experience working in a Lean and Agile environment
- Familiarity with CMS, JIRA, QA practices in order to support developers, QA, etc
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?