Date: Mar 14, 2019
Location: Toronto, ON, CA, M4W 1G9
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
What you will be doing:
- Work on building a new platform to support price plan / rate card structure which will pave future roadmap for business
- Work closely with pricing and marketing team to understand their roadmap and build platform to support the roadmap
- Collaborate and lead cross-funcitional meetings, gather inputs from these meetings and prioritise based on business needs
- Be able to take concepts through OpCo / SteerCo process, and lead a product from concept through execution
- Articulate a compelling product vision/strategy, and maintain a detailed product roadmap to be socialized with multiple stakeholders
- Take ownership of portfolio products, manage their P&L and develop business cases to support new initiatives
- Attend daily cross functional and marketing planning sessions to support ongoing enhancements to the portfolio and grow subscribers
- Collaborate closely with channel partners
- Review analytics to drive product adoption, reduce deactivations and increase data usage.
- Identify a list of performance metrics and make decisions informed by the data.
- Engage with the channels to make ongoing portfolio improvements
- Deliver in depth and up to date analysis of industry best practices, competitive landscape and emerging technologies
- Analyse devices in the portfolio and influence decisions on new devices
What you bring:
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a pricing / pricing platform / product related role
- Solid understanding of wireless market trends and emerging technologies.
- Proven ability to deliver successful products in an efficient and profitable manner
- Passionate and knowledgeable about wireless commercial platforms, voice products and technologies
- Post-secondary degree or diploma, MBA or Business degree an asset
- Proven interpersonal and relationship management skills with a strong ability to manage, influence and leverage a multitude of stakeholders
- Strong time-management and organizational skills to manage multiple deadlines and priorities in a fast paced environment
- A self-starter who takes ownership and is able to work effectively with little supervision.
- Proven ability to prepare and deliver professional documents and presentations to all levels of an organization
Great to have:
- Experience of managing / building platform to support pricing constructs
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 333 Bloor Street East (012), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Technology & Systems Administration
Requisition ID: 150725
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.