Our mission at Northwestel is to be the preferred supplier of high-value communication and entertainment solutions to Northern Customers. As the first and only northern-based company to provide telecommunications across the North, we see a future where we will progressively build upon a legacy of achievement. Northwestel recognizes that our best asset is our employees and we recognize that work-life balance is important. We also encourage community involvement through such efforts as our Community Investment Program, Volunteer Involvement Fund and Arctic/Canada Winter Games.
The Product Manager, Wholesale is highly visible within the organization due to the focus on new product development and implementation, management of existing products and services, revenue and expense forecasting, and providing support to internal stakeholders. This is an exciting and dynamic position which leverages your analytical, project management, & communication skills to produce outstanding results.
As our Product Manager, Wholesale you will:
- Oversee tactical development and product portfolio management.
- Support Sales teams and customer facing employees by providing accurate and relevant product and service information and training material.
- Develop and execute product plans and manage the implementation process as it relates to enhancements to existing products, services and technologies.
- Develop, conduct, analyse, and interpret market research and use this information to identify market opportunities for expansion, development, and improvements.
- Prepare for CRTC filings and establish tracking mechanisms as per regulations.
What you need to ensure you are successful in this role:
- post-secondary degree in business
- 3 years marketing experience,
- 3 years experience working with facilities-based providers of telecom services (including Carriers, Wholesalers and Resellers).
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, customer service-focused environment.
- High attention to detail with a focus on solutions and continuous improvement as well as sound analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- A solid understanding of regulatory processes.
- Experience working with and developing wholesale/carrier products in the Canadian telecommunication market.
As a safety conscious COR™ Certified organization, we have an established and comprehensive safety program. We expect all employees to participate in our organizational health and safety programs, adhering to all safe work procedures focused on continuous improvement.
What we offer you:
- Health Benefits
- Sales incentive bonus
- Paid vacation with a vacation travel allowance
- Work-life balance
- Community involvement
How should you apply?
Log onto our website to create a candidate profile and apply before the closing date:
Bulletin # 18-0033
Northwestel values diversity in the workplace and is committed to the goals of Employment Equity. We strive to achieve a skilled workforce that is representative of the population we serve, and as a Northern company, we are committed to the employment and career development of our Aboriginal peoples. Candidates must clearly indicate on their application if they are an Aboriginal person, a woman, a person with a disability, or a visible minority if they wish to receive hiring preference.