Are you interested in technology and telecommunications? Do you jump at the opportunity to create something that exceeds customer expectations? If the answer is yes, then Northwestel is looking for you!
Northwestel is currently seeking Product Managers who will be accountable for driving the evolution of telecommunications products and services for northern Canadian customers.
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for developing and evolving our products and services based on industry experience, knowledge of the market, and technology trends to meet our growing customer expectations. You will lead the implementation of new products, manage existing services, and lead process improvements across the company.
We are currently recruiting for a Product Manager Voice Services and Product Manager, Video!
- Managing the complete product life cycle from concept to end of life. Translating marketing roadmap and business priorities into detailed business requirements; collaborating cross functionally and with external vendors as appropriate; managing through development lifecycle and enterprise governance processes.
- Identifying and analyzing opportunities to strengthen product performance and profitability. Leading the development of business cases to support new product introductions and innovations. Championing the initiatives across stakeholder groups, with end to end accountability; managing all aspects including initiation, planning, execution, process development, business readiness. Overseeing implementation ensuring the timely and quality execution and delivery to cross functional stakeholders, sales channels and customers.
- Providing stakeholders with accurate and relevant information in the form of training and marketing collateral including updates to products, services and price changes.
- Seeking out alternative solutions or workflow enhancements to deliver interim solutions in advance of full product readiness, system development or integration.
- Supporting Customer Solution Engineers by delivering formal presentations to customer groups.
The incumbent requires a post-secondary degree in business combined with 3 to 5 year’s marketing experience, preferably in the telecommunications industry. Demonstrated exceptional interpersonal and communication skills are complimented by strong organizational and multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, customer service-focused environment. Keys to success in this position include high attention to detail with a focus on solutions, results and continuous improvement as well as sound analytical, problem solving and decision making skills. The incumbent must be adaptable to change, get personally involved in making changes happen and possess creativity, integrity and a strong work ethic. The ability to work with other professionals to accomplish corporate and departmental objectives and to complete assigned initiatives within tight timeframes is also required.
As a permanent fulltime employee at Northwestel you will enjoy a generous benefit package including: competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, pension, discounts on our services, team bonus plan and annual travel allowance.
Closing Date: June 27th, 2015
How to apply:
Please visit Northwestel’s Job board and create a Candidate Profile. https://rt11.ultipro.ca/NOR5000/JobBoard/ListJobs.aspx?__vt=ExtCan
Select the position you would like to apply on and then choose “apply on line”. Or fax your cover letter and resume to 867-668-3236, before the closing date.