Marketing – Product Specialist (Product Manager)
Woodstock, ON (Hybrid)
Execulink is seeking a Marketing – Product Specialist (contract) to join our visionary Marketing Team for a challenging and rewarding career development opportunity. This product expert will enjoy continuous learning while strategically planning the delivery of innovative telecom products and services to the market! As an expert at navigating changing market conditions, you will make thoughtful decisions to bring about the best product solutions to existing and future Execulink customers.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Product Specialist will support the Marketing team through ongoing analysis and reporting, content development and customer communications specifically for the IPTV (television) product line.
In This Position, You Can Expect to:
• Have an active role in marketing core services such as Internet, TV and Voice
• Support the marketing team efforts to generate sales leads and online orders through multiple channels
• Maintain quality product reviews, analyses, and recommendations
• Have active and timely participation in projects and the tasks they produce
Schedule and Position Details:
• Full-time, 12-month contract position
• Forty (40) hours per week, Monday to Friday. The hours of work are 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, with the flexibility to work outside of these hours on occasion as required by the business.
• Hybrid work opportunity based out of the Woodstock, ON office.
You want to support a company you believe in.
At Execulink, we live our Values. We build up our community by giving back through community donations that matter to you. Check out our Humans of Execulink Blog to see why our employees love being part of this awesome team: https://www.execulink.ca/blog/tag/humans-of-execulink/
What We Offer:
• Competitive wage
• A rewarding, challenging, and fun place to work, and all of the benefits that go along with it!
Job Duties Include, But Are Not Limited To:
• Manages Execulink’s IPTV (television) product line
• Owns the product throughout its life cycle from beginning to end.
– Pricing, packaging, positioning recommendations
– Maintain in-depth product knowledge and be the “go to” product expert.
– Supporting and working through product launch and implementation
– Recommending additions and changes to features or price
– Presenting recommendations to senior managers
– Work with marketing to establish the appropriate go to market and advertising programs for products
– Content development and internal communication updates
• Identify opportunities and make recommendations to offer a better experience to customers, drive revenue growth and improve products through:
– Monitoring customer usage and product performance data.
– Working with internal stakeholders to understand customer pain points and changing needs.
– Complete monthly competitive analysis to stay on top of trends and identify and suggest changes that what will improve customer experience
– Make pricing and packaging recommendations based on ongoing research and analysis
– Provide weekly or monthly summary reports and recommendations to management
– Develop SOP’s (standard operating procedures) related to products
• Ensure customer facing product material is relevant, up to date and reflects our VMV (Vision, Mission and Values)
• Participate as a member of the Product Development team
What You Offer:
• Post-secondary diploma in business, marketing, or related field and/or proven experience
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a fast-paced environment with telecom industry experience being an asset
• Superior organization, planning, and research skills
• Exceptional analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Experience with product pricing, positioning and promotion
• Experience CRM (Customer relationship management) tools
• Ability to multi-task and manage several projects at once
• Strong self-management, self-pacing, and communication skills
• Skills and experience in writing and proofreading
• Team player with a positive attitude
• Valid Class G License and access to a reliable vehicle
• Execulink requires successful candidates to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccinations as approved for use by Health Canada
How to Apply
Submit your cover letter and resume in confidence to email@example.com.
At Execulink Telecom, the largest locally owned independent telecom company in Southwestern Ontario, our only goal is to enhance your lifestyle at home, work and play. As we grow rapidly, we have an unwavering commitment to continue to build a positive team, with a friendly, family spirited approach. The selection of exceptional talent is important to us! When you join Execulink, you’re joining a team that’s focused on not only providing an AWESOME experience to our customers, but to our employees as well. We live and breathe our Mission, Vision and Values, and are searching for individuals who are excited to contribute and do the same!
Execulink Telecom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.