The Home Solutions TV Pricing & Packaging team is a key component of the TV business, focused on crafting compelling packaging that attracts and retains customers at pricing that drives the long-term profitability of the business. As part of the broader Home Solutions & Small Business organization, our team members work in a dynamic, collaborative and fast-paced environment with an exciting mandate.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
This role is a phenomenal opportunity to dig into the TV business and take a lead role in ensuring we’re collectively developing offers, pricing and packaging that has profitability at the heart of decisions. You are willing to tackle a wide range of opportunities, you have strong analytical abilities, and you can work with details and translate them into business decisions accompanied by high level insights for a leadership audience. You are motivated by solving business problems, collaborating within a team environment and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and be part of building the solution to make sure things get rolled out effectively
- Build business cases to quantify financial and customer impacts of pricing and packaging changes
- Work cross functionally with go to market teams to enable offers
- Quarterback cross functional teams to deliver a flawless customer experience to nearly 1 million Optik TV subscribers
- Strategically review TV market trends and competitor actions; develop recommendations to adapt packaging and pricing as needed
- Actively seek cost reduction opportunities via packaging levers – manage multi-million savings initiatives from concept to reality
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- With experience in marketing, marketing analytics, finance, pricing or product management, or a strategic role in a similar industry
- A knack for problem solving, quantitative analytics and using information to include in business case and financial assessments
- Known for your strong attention to detail and ability to oversee multiple initiatives in the portfolio
- Passionate about continuous improvement, you excel with uncovering issues and, using your knack for investigating opportunities to drive improvement
- Recognized as a collaborative team member, willing to do what’s required to move the business forward
- Expertise with analytic tools like Microsoft (MS) Excel or Tableau and presentation tools like MS PowerPoint or Google Slides
- Background in Consumer Wireline products, Internet Protocol television (IPTV), high speed internet, home phone, and service
- Bachelor degree in Commerce or similar post-secondary degree with a business/marketing emphasis
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?