As one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Eastlink takes great pride in delivering advanced technologies/services that connect its customers to the things and people that matter most. Powered by state-of-the-art fibre optic and mobile networks, we bring world-class communications and video entertainment services including high speed internet, mobile, TV, telephone, security and automation, data communications and exclusive, locally-produced programming to residential, business and public sector customers across Canada. Headquartered in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Eastlink operates with an employee base of over 1300 people who serve customers in NS, PEI, NL, NB, ON, AB, BC and Bermuda.
Eastlink Product Managers are pivotal members of our team who create product strategies aimed at solving customer challenges and developing products fort customers that create amazing customer experience. Our goal is to build products and services that customers love while creating a unique competitive advantage. As a Product Manager you’ll use your unique blend of business and technical savvy combined with a big-picture vision, strong leadership and agile project management skills to get us over that finish line on time and on budget while driving sustainable shareholder value.
In this role you’ll have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on our business and directly contribute to its success through the ownership of the entire product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical implementation, measurement, and ongoing optimization, all with an eye on driving profitable growth and ensuring competitiveness and relevance in the market place. Reporting to the Manager, Product Management, you’ll be a champion for the customer and products while working closely with key stakeholders throughout all levels of the organization.
• Relevant post-secondary education combined with a minimum of 3 years of experience in Product Management, Product Development or Marketing
• Highly collaborative team player with the skill sets required to influence, gain buy-in and evoke action in a cross functional team environment
• Highly motivated to continuously improve products/processes and able to think out of box
• Strong analytical skills, data-driven thinking, interpersonal and communication skills
• A keen business sense resulting from strong business and financial acumen with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Ability to synthesize complex data into a relevant, succinct and well-rounded business strategy to influence customer acquisition and retention decisions
• Knowledge in the areas of strategic review & planning, product management/ development, customer base management, consumer/market research, competitive analysis, sales and financial planning
• Proactive, detail oriented, positive and curious individual who has a passionate dedication to their craft
• Comfortable with ambiguity, shifting priorities and balancing multiple priorities/needs
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver high quality work in an highly competitive and fast-paced environment
• Strong price plan/package modelling skills with experience building complex subscriber and/or financial models
• You live the Eastlink values – Accountability & Ownership, Efficient Operations, High Quality Products and Superior Customer Service
Why Choose Eastlink?
Eastlink operates in a culture of continuous improvement through listening, learning and adapting, which enables us to respond quickly to the evolving needs of both employees and customers. We recognize that our truly greatest competitive edge is our people and that delivering a great customer experience begins with a great employee experience. Our philosophy of developing and training our team “on the ground” not only helps to create a strong onboarding experience but also readies employees for future growth opportunities within the organization.
Dedicated to reflecting the customers and communities we serve, we embrace diversity and inclusion throughout all levels of the organization and encourage members of equity groups to self-identify during the application process.
If you are ready to explore an exciting career at Eastlink, your journey begins here.