A little about us
At Shaw, we’re proud to be leaders in a movement that brings Canadians the connectivity they need to fuel their lives. We’re making bold moves to connect Canadians and we’re always on the lookout for go-getters that are committed to disrupting the status quo. Does that sound like you? We’d love to meet you.
• Ability to leverage key enterprise architecture frameworks, TOGAF & Zachman, to deliver tangible benefits assisting business units achieve objectives.
• Socializes and collaborates with solution & enterprise architects throughout organization to develop an aligned and unified architecture roadmap.
• Creative problem solver able to mediate strong competing opinions achieving consensus moving initiatives forward.
• Development of risk matrix in order to support assigning priorities to initiatives.
• Actively participates in the technology strategy highlighting timelines and key frameworks required.
• Leveraging big data analysis machine learning and AI to bring a data-based approach to decision making.
• Continually expands technical expertise via engagements with business unit architects and research including external partners and industry organizations.
• Ability to evangelize and communicate decisions aligned by all business units to assure adoption of architectural standards.
• Bachelor’s degree plus minimum of 7 years of directly related enterprise architecture development in a senior role as well as strong business acumen.
• Comprehensive knowledge of enterprise architecture framework principals such as TOGAF and Zachman.
• TMForm knowledge and exposure very valuable.
• Industry involvement in CableLabs, 3GPP, IEEE, ITU, and the opensource community an asset.
• Ability to transform sophisticated technical content into engaging easy to comprehend material.
• Candidate should be engaging and dynamic presenter.
• Candidate must possess creativity in to solve problems, able to find multiple avenues to achieve results.
• Ability to collaborate with multiple teams and competing deadlines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• This position requires the successful completion of a criminal and credit background check
Posting closing date: October 12, 2020
Shaw Communications, through its third-party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Communications. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted. No telephone calls or agencies, please.