What’s the job?
Pricing Strategy & Execution Specialist
A quickie about the job…
Virgin Mobile, a leader in the wireless communications industry, is a dynamic organization committed to delivering services that meet the wireless communication needs of today's rapidly growing communication industry.
The Pricing team is looking for a highly motivated Specialist to drive results in this fast paced and competitive marketplace. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to work in a high profile, dynamic and challenging environment with opportunities to take lead on Virgin mobile’s pricing strategy and execution.
More Details about the Job…
- Support the Pricing Manager in leading the strategy and execution of Virgin Mobile’s Postpaid and Prepaid service pricing.
- Leverage analytics to identify market opportunities and influence the organization to take action.
- Lead cross functional teams to launch pricing changes and ensure seamless execution across all systems and channels.
- Develop strong working relationships with Campaign, Channel Marketing, Web, Brand, IT and Member Care teams to deliver optimal results.
- Manage and deliver projects from ideation to execution and post mortem
- Present weekly results/insights to Virgin’s leadership team
The “Must Haves”…
- Undergraduate Business degree with a Finance, Economics or Marketing focus preferred.
- 2-4 years experience in a Marketing or Revenue management role. (Mobile phone/Telecom experience a big asset)
- Analytical – understands numbers to drive meaningful insights and recommendations
- Creative – thinks outside the box
- People Management – able to lead organization through pricing changes
- Detail & Results Oriented – able to execute with speed x accuracy
- MS Office Skills - Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Most Importantly – has a ‘Passion for Pricing’
If you are interested in applying for this role just click on the link below!