Join our team
The TELUS Data & Trust Office provides world-class, innovative privacy and compliance solutions to TELUS. We partner with teams across the organization to advance our corporate priorities, support innovation and ultimately deliver on our promise to safeguard our customer’s privacy and to earn and maintain stakeholder trust through effective compliance governance.
We see compliance with the law as simply our starting point and we passionately pursue opportunities to demonstrate respect for our customers and stakeholders through transparent, robust, and ethical business practices. Our team takes pride in earning a reputation for being innovative thought-leaders, strategic business partners and subject-matter experts in compliance, privacy and data governance.
You’re in great company, working alongside some of the most passionate and innovative thought-leaders in Canada. As a member of the TELUS Data & Trust Office, you will find your colleagues to be equally passionate about innovation, thought leadership and our commitment to earning and maintaining stakeholder trust every day in all we do.
We know that stakeholder trust in our business practices is essential to TELUS’ strategy.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
As a Performance Analyst II, supported by the Director for Risk Management, you will analyze, track, and identify program continuous improvement opportunities across the Data & Trust Office work.
This role will take a data driven approach to help identify business readiness in support of informed leadership decision making and influence the increase in quality, efficiency and repeatability of the programs and business processes.
- Collaboration with stakeholders to improve processes, including workflow and toolset improvement or understand key business drivers and to define performance measures
- Noted for ensuring data, platform, or analytics are properly configured, operated, or completed to support internal processes that address daily client requirements including measurement, reporting and analysis
- Through your planning, execution and delivery on of the project’s business case benefits
- Committed to the delivery and support of key complex, transformational projects: utilizing dashboards, key performance indicators (KPIs), variance reports, ratio, cost and project tracking
- Noted for your ability to analyze performance and results to improve understanding and provide insight to drive increased productivity, efficiency, quality, optimization, and the improvement and business processes
- Participate in team program efforts which require project tracking and management in an environment focused on improving performance
- Conduct program performance assessments and analyze results to identify opportunities and risks to drive increased productivity and quality
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle
- Passionate about performance reporting and process improvement
- Experience working with systems, processes and databases
- Commended for your consulting, reporting and presentation skills
- Experience working with Microsoft (MS) Office, specifically Excel & PowerPoint
- Valued for your analytical capabilities
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in a Junior Project Manager and/or Business Analyst role
- Bachelor degree in Administration
- Certified Project Manager and/or Business Analyst
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?