Work Status: Part time temporary
About the Role:
Reporting to the Senior Program Director, you will be responsible for reporting and anchoring on AM 730. This is a temporary position for one year.
- Prepare and deliver traffic reports for AM 730 & CKNW
- Research traffic conditions
- Conduct regular phone checks
- Update AM 730 website
- Update AM 730’s social media
- Send out Traffic Alerts
- Operate AM 730 control board
What We Need From You:
- Write and perform traffic reports at the level of a major market talent
- Ability to multi-task
- To know the Metro Vancouver roads and traffic patterns
- Shift work including evenings, overnights, weekends and holidays
If You Have the Following….We Want to Hear From You!
Passion for an all traffic format
How to Apply:
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 1, 2019.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Internal candidates must meet eligibility requirements before they can apply for an internal position at Corus, which includes being in their current role for at least 12 months. They must also indicate they are internal in the subject line. Please refer to the Recruitment Policy for more information.