Campbellford, ON, Canada Req #689
Powered by state-of-the-art fibre optic and wireless networks, Eastlink delivers world-class video entertainment and communications services to residential, business and public sector customers across Canada. As one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 11 consecutive years, Eastlink provides high speed Internet, mobile, TV, telephone, security and automation, data communications and exclusive, locally-produced programming. Headquartered in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Eastlink is the largest privately owned telecommunications Company in Canada with an employee base of over 1500 team members.
Eastlink is currently seeking an Operations Manager to coach, lead and support an experienced in-field technical team based in South Eastern Ontario (Campbellford, Chesterville, Bourget, Picton and Kawartha areas). In this role you will provide exceptional leadership aligned to a culture of high performance and employee engagement while helping our technically-savvy technicians deliver an exceptional customer experience. Critical for your success is working with support functions and leveraging industry leading technology to allocate resources to meet a dynamic, constantly evolving environment where no two days are identical. You do not need to be a seasoned technician – you will be surrounded by them! Instead, we want you to understand and strategically manage our installation, service and maintenance programs so that you can engage in business / productivity / quality oriented discussions with our expert team of technician’s. A few of the specific qualifications are as follows:
• Minimum 5 years of previous management experience;
• Demonstrated ability to motivate employees to improve and maintain high levels of performance standards;
• Strong technical aptitude;
• Proven ability in managing multiple projects while working within a fast-paced deadline driven environment;
• Excellent time management skills;
• Effective skills in solving, anticipating, preventing technical problems;
• Exceptional communication and analytical skills;
• Valid provincial driver’s license coupled with an excellent driving and workplace safety record;
• Must be flexible and have a commitment to providing excellent customer service;
• Graduate of an accredited institute in an electrical or electronic discipline or equivalent experience, is an asset but not required.
Why Choose Eastlink?
Eastlink brings you technology in a way that people would want it. We work hard to provide the best products – Internet, TV, Mobile, Telephone, and Security and Automation – to keep our customers connected to the things and people that matter the most. By putting our customers and their needs at the centre of it all we can show them something special and provide a unique brand experience.
We are extremely proud of our employees and believe the best people make the best companies. As we continue to grow, our goal is to continue to attract the best people.
Ready to explore an exciting career at Eastlink? Your journey begins here.