WESTMAN COMMUNICATIONS GROUP is seeking applications from energetic, highly motivated individuals to become part of our team. Westman is a successful, fast-paced and dynamic organization, with a positive, team-oriented work environment. We offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive and unique benefits package. Leverage your knowledge with a local technology leader.
Based in Brandon and reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, the Operational Support Analyst will be an integral part of our operations team, and support tasks assigned by our operational and project delivery teams. Projects span a wide variety of use cases and include designing new features/systems, development and continuous improvement.
What you’ll do:
• Build QuickBase applications, functionality, pages, reports, and dashboards.
• Work with the stakeholders to translate business needs into intuitive applications and features.
• Design and create new applications and features.
• Administer existing and new QuickBase applications.
• Build reports and dashboards for end-users.
• Understand data flow and integrations between multiple enterprise applications. Use systems knowledge to design scalable solutions across all applications.
• Translate user requirements and user stories into actionable items.
• Write detailed feature requirements and testing plans; participate in system and acceptance testing.
• Create and maintain application documentation.
• Day-to-day end user support including user provisioning, training, troubleshooting, and maintenance of applications.
• Provide support by correcting issues, answering questions about system functionality, and completing enhancement requests.
• Modify existing workflows to increase productivity and database performance.
• Assist with other systems and information technology infrastructure as required.
What you’ll bring:
• 2+ years’ of experience as system administrator designing an developing applications based on business requirements, or equivalent experience or education
• 2+ years’ experience with QuickBase developer experience
• Solid understanding of business processes
• Proven experience identifying and delivering business process improvements and developing and writing policies, standardized process documents/manuals, and analytical reports
• Strong analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills
• Excellent verbal communication and technical writing skills
Apply today to join our team and begin your exciting career journey with us!
Deadline for applications: NOON on Monday, April 26, 2021.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. While we thank each applicant for their interest, only selected candidates will be contacted.