Gusto Worldwide Media is the world’s leading producer of native 4K food and cooking content, available for both television and digital platforms. With a catalogue of over 500 hours of content renowned for its exceptional production values and global sensibility, Gusto has expanded rapidly with programs seen in 170 countries, and the Gusto TV channel seen on 10 platforms in the US, Latin America, Europe, and Singapore.
The Office Manager is a resourceful, detail-oriented and highly organized whiz who can manage our Ottawa office and provide administrative support to our executive team.
- Manage all administrative services functions, including facilities & office requirements, stocking office and facility supplies, working with landlord, vendors, and suppliers
- Manage interactions with IT and telecom vendors, maintain user IDs and distribution lists, coordinate computers and manage data backups, etc.
- Contribute to human resources and payroll functions – drafting job postings, orientation of new employees, distributing cheques, oversee health & safety committee
- Coordinate promotional and marketing materials (swag, printed collateral)
- Maintain databases with business contacts, and update & maintain IMDB
- Assist with industry-related research when required
- Take minutes in staff meetings
- Provide secretarial support to Board of Directors and shareholders meetings
- Other related duties as assigned
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Post-secondary degree
- 3+ years of administrative or office management experience
- Outgoing, driven, and self-motivated
- Strong computer skills, and a high attention to detail
This is an exciting gig with a company that is growing exponentially. This position is based in our Ottawa office.
Send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org