Access Communications Co-operative Limited is seeking an energetic, highly motivated professional to join our team. Access is a fast paced, dynamic organization, with a positive team oriented work environment. As one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers, we offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
In this role, you will be responsible for the planning, design and performance of all network based systems and services. This includes the installation, maintenance and repair of back office systems, firewalls, servers, routers and other network equipment.
– A University Degree in Computer Science or Engineering and 5+ years experience
– Demonstrated experience in Network Protocols and Routing
– CCNA and/or CNWP Certification
– (CMTS) Cable Modem Termination System experience preferred
– VMWARE experience preferred
– ITIL and Project Management experience preferred
– Exceptional analytical ability and technical aptitude
– Effective communication skills required
– Strong customer focused attitude
– Team worker with a strong work ethic
– Valid class 5 drivers license
– Clear criminal record check
If this sounds like you, please submit your application in the career section at www.myaccess.ca.
Deadline for application is Wednesday, December 16th, 2015.