Access Communications Co-operative Limited is seeking an energetic, highly motivated professional to join our team. Access is a fast paced, dynamic organization, with a positive team oriented work environment. As one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers, we offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
In this position you will be responsible for deploying, configuring and managing Hosted Business Services on our Metaswitch platform along with administration of our corporate telephony system (Avaya) and corporate cell phones.
Responsible for the administration, maintenance and upgrades of the following systems:
- Provision Metaswitch for Commercial Customers (new and existing)
- Provision Metaswitch for Residential Customers
- Expand Phone Service to Communities
- Assist in the testing and setup of EMTAs
- Assist Commercial Sales to Provide Hardware and Software Design Recommendations for all vPBX solutions
- Manage Phone Interconnections
- Toll Fraud Monitoring and Investigation
- Avaya Internal Corporate Office Phone Management
- Corporate Cell Phone Management
Researching, testing, analyzing and advising on system upgrades, enhancements, and/changes in technology or best practices in system management.
Hours of work will include being on call on a rotating basis with other team members.
- Working experience with Metaswitch Administration. Traffic Shaping. SIP, RTP, RTCP, and DTMF interworking. QoS, BGP,MPLS protocols. Experience with SIP Peering and interconnects between carrier. PBX Experience. Real Time Voice Applications, Avaya administration
- Excellent concentration abilities, accuracy and attention to detail are required
- The ability to manage numerous projects at once
- Clear Criminal Record Check
To apply, please visit the careers section at www.myaccess.ca.
Deadline for application is Thursday, February 16th, 2017.