Access Communications Co-operative Limited is seeking an energetic, highly motivated professional to join our team. Access is a fast paced, dynamic organization, with a positive team oriented work environment. As one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers, we offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
In this position you will be responsible for developing, debugging and documenting computer programs for the Linux operating system and related software applications. You will become an integral part of the team, making every problem of the platform a problem of your own, and solving them accordingly.
Responsible for the development, debugging and documenting of the following systems:
- Develop Monitoring System (Nagios, Cacti, Netflow)
- Develop and Enhance Access Tools Page
- Develop and Enhance Access Provisioning System
- Design and Develop SQL Databases
- Develop and Enhance Perl Server Scripts
- Validate and Enhance Security and Anti-Fraud Scripts
Researching, testing, analyzing and advising on system upgrades, enhancements, and/changes in technology or best practices in system management.
Hours of work will include being on call on a rotating basis with other team members.
- Working experience with Linux Operating Systems, Programming Languages (C, Perl, Python),Web Based Programming Languages (PHP, AJAX), MYSQL Query Development, MYSQL Report Development, Nagios, Cacti, Netflow scripting. * Preference will be given to candidates with prior experience in Perl programming
- Excellent concentration abilities, accuracy and attention to detail are required
- The ability to manage numerous projects at once
- Clear Criminal Record Check
To apply, please visit the careers section at www.myaccess.ca.
Deadline for application is Thursday, February 16th, 2017.