Date: Mar 19, 2019
Location: Brampton, ON, CA, L6T 0C1
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
As part of the National Access Networks team, the National Cable & Wireless Contract Specialist will be responsible to support the development of regional contractor resourcing strategies in order to deliver on all Access Networks program deliverables. This role is also responsible for the reporting and monitoring of contractor performance through the vendor performance management process. This position will be based in Brampton reporting to the National Cable & Wireless Manager.
What you will be doing
- Responsible for the development of contractor resource strategies collaborating with the regional teams and Procurement.
- Produce statement of work documents to support Access Networks RFx events.
- Analyze contract and program data using trends and comparisons, issue reports, and work with database primes to develop reports to ensure compliance to the various contractual expectations.
- Identify contract risks and concerns to the appropriate stakeholders for resolution.
- Build contractor scorecards and compliance matrices per contract/program for regional use.
- Collect regional scorecards and report on contractor compliance per contract/program.
- Analyse regional contractor performance inputs and recommend improvements as required.
- Assist with recovery/mitigation plans at a contracts level as required.
What you have
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in telecommunications engineering or construction
- Post-Secondary education in telecommunications, civil engineering or a related field.
- Experience in managing multiple, simultaneous, high volume projects
- Experience with vendor management and financial forecasting
- Commitment to quality performance and teamwork across multiple disciplines
- Detail oriented with an aptitude for tracking progress across many projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to achieve results through teamwork
- Sound knowledge of Rogers Wireline Access Network is an asset
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft applications
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 8200 Dixie Road (101), Brampton, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Project Management & Engineering
Requisition ID: 134939
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.