WESTMAN COMMUNICATIONS GROUP is seeking applications from energetic, highly motivated individuals to become part of our team in our Community Programming Department, WCGtv. Westman is a successful, fast-paced, and dynamic organization, with a positive, team-oriented work environment. Leverage your knowledge with a local technology leader.
What you’ll do:
• Provide set-up and operation of camcorder for public events; assist with multi-camera productions
• Perform basic video editing
• Assume responsibility for production of basic evening/weekend studio productions
• Assist with the scheduling of programs on WCGtv and create metadata for VOD content
• Maintain production equipment
What you’ll bring to the team:
• Grade 12 or equivalent
• Technical video production experience or education would be considered an asset
• Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with volunteers and the public
• Proven ability to work well under pressure and with little to no supervision
• Available to work various day, evening, and weekend shifts
• Must hold and maintain a valid driver’s license with a willingness to travel
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: NOON on Tuesday, October 12, 2021.
Apply today to join our team and begin your exciting career journey with us!
As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. While we thank each applicant for their interest, only selected candidates will be contacted.