Location: Toronto, ON
If you are excited by the prospect of developing new business, exceeding client expectations
and playing a key role in representing Canada’s most influential multicultural media group…
We want to hear from you!
TMG is seeking an energetic, driven, confident individual to join our advertising solutions sales team to represent marketing opportunities across our television and digital media platforms.
• Be the first point of contact to existing and potential business clients
• Develop and present effective solutions using TLN Media Group properties to drive client businesses
• Demonstrate professionalism and reliability by providing end to end customer service from initial contact to post campaign delivery reporting and account collection
• Maintain a deep understanding of TLN Media Group properties and activities, media industry developments, trends and marketing strategies
• Become a valued advisor to clients by assisting them to clarify their marketing objectives and delivering solutions that establish your reliability and expertise
• Collaborate with a team of sales and support staff dedicated to meeting budgets, growing our business and our reputation by achieving superior results for our clients
All you need is:
• 2+ years of media sales or related experience
• Educational certification in sales, marketing, media or related relevant studies
• Familiarity with Sales management systems including Salesforce.com, media sales proposal system: WO Adventure or RepPak
• Deep understanding of digital media platforms as tools for self-marketing and client marketing
• Confident user of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• Self-motivated to learn, work under pressure, manage priorities and meet deadlines
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to find and implement unique and creative solutions
• Experience in broadcast media and multilingual abilities would be a distinct advantage
Submit resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources – firstname.lastname@example.org
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
About TLN Media Group
Originally established over 35 years ago as a single ethnic TV channel, TLN Media Group (TMG) has grown into Canada’s most influential multicultural media company, connecting cultures on television, online and in communities through storytelling and shared experiences. Reaching millions of Canadians across the country, TMG is a leader in expressing and advocating Canadian multiculturalism. As a content creator, TMG produces and commissions unique and culturally significant TV and digital programs distributed both in Canada and worldwide through its TMG Worldwide Media Distribution business unit. As a broadcaster since 1984, TMG’s flagship channel TLN TV has evolved into an English language multiculturally rich TV channel. TMG operates Canada’s most widely distributed foreign language TV channels led by Spanish language leader Univision Canada and top Italian language services Mediaset Italia Canada and TGCOM24 news network. TMG also launched and runs Canada’s first and only Heritage language channels for kids, Telebimbi and Teleniños. The family of Spanish language channels distributed by TMG also includes a group of 4 specialized foreign services, Cinelatino, Wapa TV, Television Dominicana and CentroAmerica TV. In addition, TMG operates EuroWorld Sport TV, a channel dedicated to sports fandom. TMG is also active in producing and promoting many experiential cultural events and festivals.