As a member of the Enterprise Business Marketing Technologies team, you are a trusted leader, change agent, and manager of our Marketing Technology stack (Marketing Cloud, Call Attribution, SMS, Pressly Platform). The Marketing Technologist will manage new technologies that are integral to the success of the entire marketing department’s ability to meet business goals.
This position will assist with the selection, implementation, and maintenance of marketing technologies. In addition, it will serve as a marketing stack subject matter expert and help support the training of the Marketing and Sales teams on selected new technologies and drive adoption. This position will be a key stakeholder in ensuring the Marketing and Sales departments work efficiently through new technology offerings to drive revenue and provide exceptional customer experiences.
What you will be doing:
- Research and evaluate different technology offerings to support the departments’ goals.
- Manage the daily operations of the technology stack
- Evaluate marketing technologies to identify the latest features, tools, software available that will best support marketing functions
- Coordinate training of new technologies and will be the expert for the team to reach out to for assistance.
- Drives adoption of new technology through sharing the technologies value across the organization
- Works with analyst to determine the success of implemented marketing technology and the return of the investment made
- Assist Marketing team to pilot new marketing technologies and track effectives of the technology and its ability to accelerate contact and conversion rates
- Research different technology offerings to meet business needs
- Understand marketing best practices and align with technology solutions
- Manage day to day activities for marketing stack
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver timely and effective results
- Understand the technology landscape and user trends
- Measure and analyze marketing technology effectiveness
- Optimize marketing initiatives through technology solutions
- Educate senior leadership, marketing, and sales teams on the use of technology to reach our customers and drive sales
- Coordinate new technology solution training
- Serve as the subject matter expert
- Drive adoption rate and manage usage across Marketing & Sales team
What you bring:
- 3+ years of marketing technology project management or digital technology management
- 2+ years of managing highly-complex digital marketing projects including hand on experience working with marketing technology platforms
- 2+ years of experience and knowledge of best practices in current demand generation tactics of B2B
- Experienced in Marketing Automation (Marketing Cloud), Call Attribution (Invoca), and Salesforce CRM
- Superior organizational skills
- Advanced oral and written communications skills
- Superior thinking, reasoning, and other cognitive abilities
- Proven stakeholder management abilities
- Ability to multitask in a deadline driven environment
- Works well both independently and in a team environment with strong work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field preferred
Visit http://roge.rs/2E7yPjD for all the details and to submit your resume.