Be part of a creative team and make a difference in public broadcasting as our Marketing Specialist.
Knowledge Network Corporation is British Columbia’s viewer-supported public broadcaster. Knowledge Network offers commercial-free documentaries, arts, culture, and children’s programs from around the world.
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns to build audiences, subscribers and donors for Knowledge Network and its subsidiary, the national specialty channel BBC Kids. You will promote our trusted, quality programming and services on multiple platforms – television, web, mobile, print, and social media.
Specifically, you will:
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team (communications, brand, programming, development) to develop and execute creative campaigns that promote our brands across all platforms with measured results
- Coordinate integrated marketing plans that cultivate audiences, subscribers and donors
- Provide advice as the in-house marketing expert
- Write and copyedit marketing content, advertising and promotional materials as required
- Provide end to end project management of all marketing initiatives
- Identify trends and opportunities
- A degree or diploma in marketing
- A minimum of five years’ experience in cross-platform marketing, demonstrating exceptional skill in brand management and campaign development, preferably in the consumer environment
- Solid understanding of broadcast, online and social media spaces
- Proven results in effectively executing consumer-focused marketing campaigns; you’re able to both conceptualize and do what’s necessary to get it done
- Excellent journalism, organizational, copywriting and verbal communication skills
- Talent at building internal and external relationships to collaborate on requirements and synthesize results
Knowledge is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in everything we do. We offer an exciting and creative environment, excellent benefits and a salary in the high 50’s, depending on experience.
If you are interested in joining our team, please forward your resume in confidence by September 4, 2015 to email@example.com.