Apply today to join the awesome marketing team that is behind the advertising, social media presence, e-mail communications, blogs and other communicative mediums that come from Execulink! We have a positive team with a friendly, family spirited approach and are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to be part of it.
About the Opportunity
As the Marketing Coordinator you will work within a group of experienced staff in the continual development of new marketing initiatives as well as provide support in the day to day activities of the team. To be successful as the Marketing Coordinator, you are a creative and highly motivated team player. You will be working within a group of experienced staff in the continual development of new marketing initiatives as well as provide support in the day to day activities of the team.
Experience writing for publications, online media, including the development of marketing communications materials are essential. Your superior research, writing and editing skills, including a keen attention to detail will be required. Strong project management, planning and organizational skills are a must. As well, experience working with advertising, promotional events and the use of social media will provide the basis for your success in this position
• Full-time, 40 hours per week
• Regular hours are 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday
• Hours are flexible to meet business needs; some evening and weekend work may be required to participate in marketing events or special projects.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Develop, implement and manage social media profiles and engage with web audiences to generate buzz, build company reputation and generate leads
• Identify existing and emerging trends in social media and offer appropriate recommendations for how to capitalize on or respond to the trends
Writing & Research
• Write newsletters, blogs, design surveys and other customer/internal communications
• Write and co-ordinate approvals for media releases and collaborate with the marketing team for PR/media program development and tracking
• Develop print and electronic sales and marketing materials including testimonials/case studies, brochures, product sheets, presentations, advertisements and direct mail
• Organize and coordinate events and tradeshows from planning to execution. Including sourcing speakers, developing invitations, publicity, advertising, media releases, booklets and other promotions
Overall Team Contribution
• Provide input in the development of our communication plans, strategies and reports
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
What You offer:
• Post-secondary degree in Marketing and Communications or related field and/or proven experience
• Superior research, writing, editing and communication skills, including a keen attention to detail and experience in creating SEO content
• Demonstrated connectivity and engagement with the social media world including knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, technology, and their respective participants (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
• Experience with web production, including SEO and CMS
• Demonstrated understanding of what goes into all aspects of successful marketing of a website e.g. SEO, web analytics
• Working knowledge of print production and other advertising media’s with the proven ability to work closely and build relationships with both vendors and contra partners
• Experience using a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platform.
• Graphic design, HTML and/or photography experience is considered an asset
• Valid Class G Licence and access to reliable transportation
Interested? Apply Today!
Submit your cover letter and resume, in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
**Execulink is conducting all interviews through video chat in order to comply with COVID-19 precautionary measures. Temporary remote work opportunities are available to some roles to comply with government-regulated social distancing**