Are you looking for an opportunity to show your talent in marketing and communications?
Do you love creating innovative and effective communications with measurable impact?
Do you have a creative flair, with keen attention to detail and experience using a variety of graphic design programs?
Execulink Telecom, the largest locally owned independent telecom company in Southwestern Ontario, offers a variety of telecommunication services and multiple network options that allow our customers to benefit from flexible solutions based on their unique requirements, instead of conforming to rigid product offerings. These services are available to all levels of industry, encompassing business, government and residential customers. Execulink Telecom is committed to making its workplace a rewarding, challenging, and fun place to work, with all of the benefits that go along with it.
About the Opportunity
This contract position is an excellent opportunity for a marketing professional to expand their scope! The Marketing Coordinator works within a group of experienced staff to continually develop new marketing initiatives, as well as provide support in the day to day activities of the team. This position requires a creative and highly motivated team player with experience writing for publications, online media, including the development of marketing communications materials. Superior research, project management, demonstrated planning and organizational skills, exceptional writing and editing skills, including a keen attention to detail are required. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating advertising, planning events, developing materials for promotional events, administrative duties, and effectively utilizing social media to connect us with our customers and the communities we serve. Comprehensive training will be provided, to integrate the successful candidate to this contract position.
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing and Communications or related field and/or proven experience
- Superior research, writing, editing and communication skills, including a keen attention to detail and experience in creating SEO content
- Demonstrated connectivity and engagement with the social media world including knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, technology, and their respective participants (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Demonstrated understanding of what goes into all aspects of successful marketing of a website e.g. SEO, web analytics
- Working knowledge of traditional print production, digital advertising, media planning and other advertising media, with the proven ability to work closely, build & negotiate relationships with both vendors and contract partners
- Valid Class G Licence and access to reliable transportation.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills demonstrated both externally with customers as well as coordinating with other departments internally
- Experience with graphic design, HTML and/or photography, web production, including SEO and CMS, knowledge of telecommunications (internet, cable and telephone) products and services experience, and blog writing and event planning skills are considered assets
How to Apply
Step 1 – Complete the Skills Assessment Survey
- Execulink values Honest Communication. If your answers are in conflict with your resume your application will be disregarded. Please click the link to complete the skills assessment https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MktgCoordContract
Step 2 – Cover Letter and Resume
- In your cover letter tell us why you think you would excel as a member of our Marketing team!
- Submit your cover letter and resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 4:00 p.m., Saturday, September 30, 2017.
We appreciate all interested applicants, however only those qualified will be contacted.
Not the right fit this time? Follow us on our social media pages!
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ExeculinkTelecom/
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/2244877/
Twitter – @Execulink
Execulink Telecom is committed to Employment Equity and welcomes applications from women and men, including members of visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Execulink’s Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of Execulink’s hiring process.