Execulink Telecom is looking to hire a full-time, permanent Marketing Coordinator. The successful candidate will work with our group of experienced Marketing professionals, providing support with the day to day activities of the team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating advertising, writing communications, developing marketing campaigns, supporting in the development of marketing materials, coordinating events and administrative duties.
- Full-time, forty (40) hours per week
- Located in Woodstock.
- Regular business hours of 8AM to 4:30 PM. Some evening and weekend work will be required to participate in marketing events or special projects.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develop, implement and manage online content to engage with web audiences, generate buzz, build company reputation and generate leads
- Identify existing and emerging trends and offer appropriate recommendations for how to capitalize on or respond to the trends
Writing & Research
- Write promotional newsletters, emails, blogs, advertisements, surveys and other communications
- Write and co-ordinate approvals for media releases and collaborate with the marketing team for PR/media program development and tracking. Coordinate with local media
- Develop print and electronic sales and marketing materials including testimonials/case studies, brochures, product sheets, presentations, advertisements and direct mail
- Develop, implement and report on email campaigns
Project Planning & Sales Support
- Organize and coordinate events and tradeshows from planning to execution. Including sourcing speakers, developing invitations, publicity, advertising, media releases, booklets and other promotions.
- Work with the sales team to develop, execute and measure targeted sales campaigns
Overall Team Contribution
- Provide input in the development of our communication plans, strategies and reportsAny other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related field and/or proven experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a related or similar role
- Superior research, writing, editing and communication skills, including a keen attention to detail and experience in creating content
- Demonstrated connectivity and engagement with the social media world including knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, technology, and their respective participants (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Experience with web production, including SEO and CMS
- Demonstrated understanding of what goes into all aspects of successful marketing campaigns
- Working knowledge of print production and other advertising media’s with the proven ability to work closely and build relationships with both vendors and contra partners
- Valid Class G Licence and access to reliable transportation.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Fast-paced work environment
- A positive team with a friendly, family-spirited approach.
How to Apply
Tell us why you would excel as a member of our team! Submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
At Execulink Telecom, the largest locally owned independent telecom company in Southwestern Ontario, our only goal is to enhance your lifestyle at home, work and play. As we grow rapidly, we have an unwavering commitment to continue to build a positive team, with a friendly, family spirited approach. The selection of exceptional talent is important to us! When you join Execulink, you’re joining a team that’s focused on not only providing an AWESOME experience to our customers, but to our employees as well. We live and breathe our Vision, Mission and Values, and are searching for individuals who are excited to contribute and do the same.
Execulink Telecom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.