Marketing Communications Manager
Our mission at NorthwesTel is to be the preferred supplier of high-value communication and entertainment solutions to Northern Customers. As the first and only northern-based company to provide telecommunications across the North, we see a future where we will progressively build upon a legacy of achievement. NorthwesTel recognizes that our best asset is our employees and we recognize that work-life balance is important. We also encourage community involvement through such efforts as our Community Investment Program, Volunteer Involvement Fund and Arctic/Canada Winter Games.
Our Marketing Communications Manager has a tremendous impact on the success of our organization. You will have the responsibility of developing and executing marketing communications projects and campaigns. The focus of this position will be on acquisition, competitive steal, base communication and additional corporate and brand projects for multiple product portfolios to help business and consumer segments meet objectives.
As our Marketing Communications Manager you will:
- Understand scope and nature of all marketing and communications requirements
- Work with the Take to Market team to understand quarterly objectives and build strategic marketing communication briefs to help achieve them.
- Work with Customer Intelligence to develop and evolve appropriate information systems (customer databases and contact management tools) to meet short and long-term customer communication and campaign goals and objectives.
- Working on projects and campaigns such brand, customer loyalty program, retention/save/win back communications strategy, retail merchandising, trigger marketing and customer education as it relates to self-serve and billing, as well as tradeshows and sponsorship
- Develop metrics for ongoing monitoring of media campaigns and their effectiveness in driving business growth and achieving desired targets.
- Work with Agency and Take to Market to track campaigns and provide analysis to continually improve our communication strategies.
- Work with agency to develop communications plans based on briefs
- Execute on communications tactics but not limited to radio, print, retail, direct and web
- Continue to build relationships with other Northwestel teams – act as mentor/ambassador for Marketing Communications to ensure consistency in all customer facing materials
- Other activities as necessary to support marketing
What you need to ensure you are successful in this role:
- Experience in managing advertising/direct marketing agency relationships
- Proven experience in developing and executing communications plans
- Strong campaign and project management skills
- 3-5 years experience in Marketing Communications or Agency required
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional writing skills
What we offer you:
- Health & Wellness Benefits
- Team Incentive Plan & Discounts
- Generous vacation and a vacation travel allowance
- Work-life balance
- Community involvement
How should you apply?
Log onto our website to create a candidate profile and apply before the closing date:
Bulletin # 15-0267