Execulink Telecom is currently seeking a Marketing Analyst to join our team
You will be working within a group of experienced staff in the continual development of new marketing initiatives as well as provide support in the day to day activities of the team.
- This is a 13 month contract position in Woodstock, ON.
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm with the possibility of some evening/weekend events
- This position offers a competitive salary plus full benefits
Analytics, Budgeting and Research
- Report on all SEM (Social Media, Google Ad Words/Remarketing) campaigns using data gathered from native and management system(e.g. HootSuite)sources
- Compile and organize advertising and departmental budget, spend and performance
- Conduct analysis of key departmental indicators and communicate results/recommendations to management
- Evaluate, assess, monitor and measure the impact of performance and effectiveness of communication and outreach tactics and overall plans as part of pick-ups, likes, followings, re-tweets in the media and social media space
- Consult on conversion improvement and website traffic
- Assist in the management of Execulink’s advertising, partnership and sponsorship programs
- Undertake research to support marketing programs and activities
- Develop, implement and manage social media profiles and engage with web audiences to generate buzz, build company reputation and generate leads
- Identify existing and emerging trends in social media and offer appropriate recommendations for how to capitalize on or respond to the trends
- Assist in generating and managing the content for the Execulink Telecom website, including the development of specialized web pages for targeted events or marketing campaigns
- Stay abreast of trends in SEM, social advertising and online display advertising
Overall Team Contribution
- Provide input in the development of our communication plans, strategies and reports
- Ensure that Execulink Telecom’s branding standards, messaging and style are consistent in all online communications
To succeed you have the following skills
- Strong project management, planning and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated understanding of what goes into all aspects of successful marketing of a website e.g. SEM, web analytics
- Superior research, writing, editing and communication skills, including a keen attention to detail and experience in creating SEM content
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing and Communications or related field and/or proven experience
- 1-2 years experience working with advertising and website analytics
- 1-2 years experience in social media analysis
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Valid Class G driver’s license and access to reliable transportation
- B2B marketing knowledge is considered an asset
- Graphic design, HTML and/or photography experience is considered an asset
- Knowledge of telecommunications (internet, cable and telephony) products and services is considered an asset
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, please detail how your skills and experience relate to the above by emailing your cover letter and resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote Marketing Analyst in your email subject line.
Execulink Telecom is committed to Employment Equity and welcomes applications from women and men, including members of visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Please no calls or recruiters.