Burlington, Ontario, Canada
At Cogeco, our culture lifts you up—there is no ego in the way. Our common purpose? We all want to win for our customers. We aim to always be evolving, dynamic, and ambitious. We believe in the power of genuine connections. Each employee is a part of what makes us unique on the market: agile, dedicated, problem solvers.
Responsibility is to optimize technicians’ efficiency and ensure that the key performance indicators of the Installation and Service group are met. S/he effectively plans staff requirements, including subcontractors, to ensure that installation and service-call time targets are achieved and that specified budget limits are respected. S/he is responsible for communicating workloads to technicians while maximizing resource usage. S/he also tracks work execution in real time, making any necessary adjustments with an eye to optimizing technicians’ day-to-day productivity.
1. Plans and supervises resources and requirements for Field Capacity Management Operations, according to organizational needs and customer/client demand;
2. Performs short-, medium- and long-term forecasting of field capacity and maps out a plan and processes for achieving the forecast objectives;
3. Ensures that the necessary capacity is made available to our internal and external clients to meet service standards;
4. Working closely with the Field Operations, optimizes technicians’ routes with a view to maximum efficiency, validates and presents any issues relating to the Field Operations Management team
5. Performs real-time tracking of work orders issued to technicians and makes any necessary adjustments so as to optimize productivity;
6. Implements communication processes to notify teams of changes;
7. Performs monthly checks of the budget allocated to salaries, taking care to explain any gaps;
8. Performs quality and service-performance control by following up on reports;
9. Prepares schedules and ensures staffing is sufficient to meet department needs;
10. Regularly meets with personnel for coaching sessions;
● University degree in a related field is an asset.
● College diploma essential.
● Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in management and supervision in an operational environment
● Experience with Microsoft Suite and Google applications.
● Communication and leadership skills.
● Analytical and big-picture thinking, organizational and planning skills.
● Positive, cordial attitude; customer-focussed approach and concern for quality service.
● Ability to lead and influence direct and indirect reports
● Availability for consultation evenings and weekends.