A little about us
What we do at Shaw matters— in a world where being connected has never been more critical, we bring the best wireline and wireless technology and solutions together to create exceptional customer experiences.
Every day we help millions of Canadians live their best-connected lives through the strength, capacity and combined power of our Fast LTE and Fibre+ networks.
At Shaw we say we’re brighter together, and we believe it’s the diverse mix of brilliant people here that really makes us shine.
When you join our team, you’ll see we are so much more than just a company. Shaw connects you with limitless opportunity, an incredible culture, career development and a great benefits package. We are a friendly, collaborative group, and we have a lot of fun finding new ways to delight our customers.
Come dream bigger and brighter with Shaw.
The Manager, Digital Commerce Experience will achieve business results by executing against goals and objectives to maximize return on investment and deliver the best shop & buy experience to customers. Helps establish and communicates eCommerce strategies for the team and consistently helps others to retain focus on goals and objectives. Establishes a strong relationship across the organization to support the achievement of business goals. Understands and can communicate effectively with technical, product, analytics, and creative resources.
A typical day
• Help develop and execute a digital strategy to delight customers, drive customer engagement and self-serve interactions while delivering business value.
• Lead online product vision for the commerce portfolio including multiple lines of business with a focus on digital customer experience.
• Play a key role in Shaw’s go-to-market process and maintain a close relationship with the product and marketing teams, representing the digital consumer in the process.
• Partner with the Digital Platforms teams to translate vision into best-in-class digital solutions to improve customer experience and drive business results.
• Responsible for the digital commerce strategy, customer journeys, roadmaps, lead day-to-day management and optimization of commerce products to enhance the customers web experience.
• Partner with third-party vendors to identify and apply solutions as needed for site and customer experience improvement.
• Ensure a healthy level of consistency and support for the team in terms of direction and prioritization by ensuring projects are prioritized according to the overall strategy and product roadmap.
• Evangelize and practice the test and learn philosophy to identify and evaluate opportunities that will inform the roadmap quickly and efficiently.
• Collaborate with Advertising, Self-Serve and Support, Copy, Content and UX teams on customer experience that supports data-driven design.
• Take a strategic view of the digital commerce landscape, keeping current with industry best practices and trends.
• Lead, motivate and develop the Digital Commerce Experience team providing strategic vision, coaching and guidance in day to day business.
• Working with the analytics team, and self-serve data reports; continuously assess commerce metrics to draw insights to improve experience, generate growth and drive customer and business benefit.
• Degree / diploma in business administration or computer science or other related combination of education and experience.
• Minimum 8 years of experience in eCommerce, Digital, or Self-Service.
• Minimum 8 years of experience leading high-performing teams.
• Proven success in building and leading teams, collaborating cross-functionally, and managing diverse thinking.
• Ability to drive and execute multiple concurrent projects to success.
• Competent in creating presentation materials to educate and communicate with external parties & internal Senior Leadership audiences.
• Exceptional problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
• Strong analytic skills with the experience to translate into focused business opportunities.
• Proven experience working with eCommerce, customer journey mapping, blueprinting, analytics, site optimization and CMS platforms.
• Proven experience building product strategy for customer experience channels.
• Familiarity with industry standards such as responsive websites, search engine optimization and web compliance guidelines.
This position requires the successful completion of a criminal and credit background check.
Posting closing date:February 26, 2021
Shaw Communications, through its third-party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Communications. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.