Gusto Worldwide Media is the world’s leading producer of native 4K food and cooking content, available for both television and digital platforms. With a catalogue of over 500 hours of content renowned for its exceptional production values and global sensibility, Gusto has expanded rapidly with programs seen in 170 countries, and the Gusto TV channel seen on 10 platforms in the US, Latin America, Europe, and Singapore.
The Lead Generation Specialist is a key member of our sales and marketing team. You will be connecting with media platforms, distributors, and buyers around the world – sourcing new sales leads and securing meetings for our CEO and Director of Sales.
We’re looking for someone who is disciplined and ambitious who loves the thrill of the chase.
- Research, cold call, and initiate contact with potential customers by phone, e-mail, Linked In, etc.
- Develop relationships with potential customers, tell the Gusto story, and secure meetings for our CEO
- Prepare company profiles and meeting notes
- Track and maintain activity and client leads in databases and CRM platform
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Post-secondary business-related education is preferred
- 1 to 3 years of proven sales experience
- Outgoing, driven, and self-motivated
- Strong computer skills, and a high attention to detail
This is an exciting gig with a company that is growing exponentially. This position is based in our Ottawa office.
Send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org