Find similar jobs Return to Career Search
Department name:Marketing & Communications
A little about us
At Shaw, we’re proud to be leaders in a movement that brings Canadians the connectivity they need to fuel their lives. We’re making bold moves to connect Canadians and we’re always on the lookout for go-getters that are committed to disrupting the status quo. Does that sound like you? We’d love to meet you.
We’re looking for a hungry, big-idea-driven digital media marketer to join our team. Lead, Digital Media Operations will act as an integral member of the Shaw’s Consumer Marketing team. This individual will collaborate to ensure marketing campaigns and innovation plans are fully integrated including digital, social and media best practices. The ideal candidate will have experience across a variety of digital/social marketing campaigns.
A typical day
• Develop strategies, build, traffic and execute campaigns, primarily for display/mobile/video media within Google ads and through our programmatic platforms, while leveraging current trends and engagement tactics
• Review display and programmatic performance of campaigns across revenue, performance and pacing
• Liaise with relevant teams and external partners on day-to-day media management
• Work with holistic Digital Marketing team to create data-driven, cross-channel strategies that most efficiently achieve sales targets
• Provide campaign activation solutions for display/video media platforms
• Work with other Shaw teams and utilize data to create Real-time Optimization strategies that align with campaign goals, delivery and performance
• Own insights for display & programmatic tactics while recommending and executing optimizations
• Execute quality check of the creative assets and when relevant manage the approval of these assets
• Complete regular reporting and communicating data-driven insights to working team and stakeholders
• Track and communicate industry POVs and programmatic media trends to team and stakeholders
• Guide channel management decisions such as: channel strategies and objectives, executional channels and ecosystems
• Facilitate and inspire creative teams of new innovations and formats
• Frame display/programmatic media ideas to improve brand marketing teams understanding of concepts and channel offerings
• Work closely with Consumer Marketing team to negotiate and execute private marketplace deals
• Troubleshoot underperforming or under delivering campaigns and discrepancies through real-time testing and data analysis
• May assist and support in execution and optimization of social campaigns (includes but not limit to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram) & SEM campaigns (Google Ads, Bing & SA360)
• Articulate and present key themes and insights in stakeholder presentations
• University degree in business or marketing-related field.s
• Relevant digital & media experience in a brand marketing and/or agency role.
• Proven record of success in traditional and non-traditional marketing with measurable results.
• Expert in digital, media strategy and display/programmatic media.
• Expert in Google Ads, DV360, Search Ads 360, Google Analytics, DCM and other relevant media tools.
• Knowledge of paid display media tactics, targeting capabilities and promotional execution.
• Thorough understanding of digital analytics and measurement.
• Proven ability to leverage analytics to make strategic and tactical recommendations on content and story-telling.
• A clear and concise communicator.
• Highly capable of juggling work priorities and deliverables with a flexible and can-do approach, while maintaining a high level of accountability.
• Creative problem-solver who has a meticulous eye for detail.
• Strong time management and prioritization skills.
• Strong project management skills with the ability to lead and direct internal teams and outside resources.
• An individual who is an energizer and a trusted team player.
Posting closing date:May 28, 2020
Shaw Communications, through its third-party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Communications. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.