We are seeking a driven and organized Inventory Clerk to join our awesome Execulink family!
DAY SHIFT | NO WEEKENDS | BENEFITS
Execulink Telecom is the largest locally owned independent telecom company in Southwestern Ontario. Apply today to be part of a growing, innovative and essential organization that values building a positive team environment with a friendly, family spirited approach.
• Full-time, permanent opportunity
• 40 hour work-week Monday-Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
• Comprehensive benefits available after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, health and wellness program, tuition reimbursement, vaccine incentive program and much more!
• Located in Burgessville, ON
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Shipping and Receiving
• Hardware testing and repackaging as required
• Promptly receiving and unpacking all inbound supplies and materials, perform testing (if required), labelling and organizing stock
• Entering inventory data into CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system
• Performing inventory counts, conducting quality control and compiling inventory reports
• Ensuring proper packaging of the outbound stock and preparing customer equipment for our installation team
• Inspecting every outgoing shipment to ensure accuracy
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
• Superior organization skills and attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize and multitask while being flexible working with a changing list of priorities
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and maintain a positive working relationship with coworkers
• The ability to lift up to 50lbs with significant time spent standing/walking and performing physically repetitive tasks
• Experience with a computerized inventory system is preferred
• Must have CSA approved safety shoes
• Reliable vehicle to travel to and from work location in Burgessville
How to Apply
Submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Execulink Telecom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.