To provide direct support to the sales and product managers in the ongoing development of existing and prospective Lindsay Broadband customers to ensure that growth targets are met.
- Represent Lindsay Broadband in a positive and professional manner
- Work with all personnel and outside contacts to satisfy clients and achieve company goals
- Identify areas of improvement in the company and assist in creating and implementing solutions
- Arrive to work and meetings on time and prepared
- Maintain work areas in a clean and organized manner
- Perform any other duties assigned by your manager
- Conducts Contract Administration Requests including adds, deletes and changes
- Order entry processing
- Complete and maintain accurate sales forecasts, data gathering and reports for business managers
- Conduct post sale follow up with customers to ensure contracts are all correct in coordination with production, accounting, engineering and shipping as appropriate.
- Develop quotations in coordination with outside sales team and product managers based on identified sales strategy and information collected from customer or partners as assigned
- Conduct ongoing customer needs, analysis and research of customer requirements.
- Participate in meetings and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives and other assigned action items
- Conduct regular customer review and follow up calls to ensure the highest level of service
- Perform reporting functions on an ongoing and timely basis including quotes, bookings, sample log and repair orders
- Assist in completing sales projects including proposals and marketing.
- Develop and produce product literature
- Develop and produce product presentations
- Produce copy and coordinate artwork and photography
- Coordinate web updates and new releases
- Coordinate social media presence
Position reports to the President with dotted line reporting to sales managers and product managers.
- One year sales experience or some level of customer service experience
- College degree
- PC-literate with strong working knowledge of Microsoft, Word, Excel and Power Point
- M2M manufacturing ERP/MRP experience would be advantageous
- Ability to work effectively as a team member, while exhibiting strong multitasking talent
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and handle customer requests, questions, complaints and abjections in a professional manner.
- Annual base salary
- Potential for profit sharing bonus based on company performance
- Employee healthcare, benefits and vacation
Please send Resume to David Atman, email@example.com