Inside Business Representative
Execulink is hiring an inside Business Representative, on a full-time, permanent basis. Your primary focus is to achieve and exceed sales targets through adding new services and upgrading current services to existing business customers.
You have excellent sales skills supported by detailed product knowledge of the full suite of Execulink’s products – Voice, Data, Video, Mobility.
In this role, as soon as the sale is made, the account is turned over to the Sales Support team so you can concentrate on what you do best – sales! To succeed in this sales environment you must be a closer!
• Remote work opportunity with access to the Woodstock office.
• Full-time, permanent role with forty (40) hours per week.
• Regular hours from Monday – Friday 8:30 AM -5:00 PM
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Inbound calls from and outbound calls to existing business customers of Execulink to analyze needs, upgrade and add services
• Maximize sales opportunities with every existing customer by performing a needs assessment using Execulink’s selling techniques
• Work with minimal supervision, while consistently delivering on targets and expectations
• Managing the sales cycle for each open opportunity in an organized and efficient manner using our in house Customer Management System (CRM) system to effectively and efficiently meet KPI and Sales targets
• Working as a part of a team to meet goals and expectations as provided through the Supervisor and company directive
• Participating in company and team provided training, coaching, and meetings
What You Offer:
• Demonstrated success as a top sales performer in a commission based retail or contact center environment
• Clear communication skills
• Experience working in the telecommunication industry is an asset
• Proficient in working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications
• Demonstrated proficiency in a Windows PC environment, combined with demonstrated keyboarding and data entry abilities; proficient within the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision, while effectively managing multiple tasks within a queued, contact centre environment
• Successful completion of high school diploma or post-secondary education
• Valid Class G Driver’s License and your own reliable vehicle
What We Offer:
• Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision & retirement savings for full-time, permanent employees.
• Health & wellness program
• A generous employee discount plan for Execulink services
• Tuition reimbursement program
• Interest free computer loans!
How to Apply
In your cover letter tell us why you think you would excel as a member of our team!
Submit your cover letter and resume in confidence to email@example.com for review.
At Execulink Telecom, the largest locally owned independent telecom company in Southwestern Ontario, our only goal is to enhance your lifestyle at home, work and play. As we grow rapidly, we have an unwavering commitment to continue to build a positive team, with a friendly, family spirited approach. The selection of exceptional talent is important to us! When you join Execulink, you’re joining a team that’s focused on not only providing an AWESOME experience to our customers, but to our employees as well. We live and breathe our Mission, Vision and Values, and are searching for individuals who are excited to contribute and do the same!
Execulink Telecom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.