Execulink Telecom has a remarkable history that began over 100 years ago in a small rural community in Southwestern Ontario. Built on a foundation of innovative planning and intellectual pride, originally an as local telephony provider, we have grown to become the largest, locally owned Independent Telecom in Southwestern Ontario.
About the Job
We are looking for a graphic designer with extensive design experience, which includes graphic design, copywriting and a portfolio that represents strong competency in editorial/layout design and demonstrates precise technique and attention to detail.
The ideal candidate must be able to work within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and understand how to juggle multiple projects while providing complete design and marketing solutions.
The position requires a designer who is versatile, can think on his or her feet and work as a team player to see projects through from creative briefing to final deliverable.
This is a permanent full time position in our new Woodstock Ontario office.
- Design and layout deliverables for corporate campaigns including Advertisements, Website Updates, White Papers, Blogs and Videos
- Support the Sales Team in crafting a corporate profile and the integration of the company within various media; ensure high quality development and execution of strategy and communication materials from start to finish
- Act as the brand and visual identity resource person for the Sales Team, while ensuring that the brand image is respected in various media including Video Production, Web and other media, if required
- Coordinate design requests, adhering to deadlines and budgets
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like–minded people who are eminent in their respective technical and creative fields
- Being well-informed about the industry.
- Keeping current on competitors and their products and pricing
- Minimum 5 years of proven design experience
- Post-secondary education in Graphic Design and/or Marketing
- Strong skills in video creation/editing, writing and photography
- Strong social media acumen
- Ability to conceptualize ideas, solve creative problems and think beyond the brief
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Valid Class G driver’s license and access to reliable transportation
Execulink Telecom is committed to making its workplace a rewarding, challenging and fun place to work, with all of the benefits that go along with it.
- Family oriented environment – You are an integral part of our team, not a number.
- Dental & Medical Benefit package – A comprehensive plan that covers you and your dependants.
- Company sponsored RRSP contributions – Let Execulink Telecom help you plan for your retirement.
- Health & Wellness Program –You’ll enjoy paid days off and financial contributions to anything that increases your personal wellbeing i.e. gym membership, golf membership, spa treatments or concerts.
- Financial support for continuing education courses – Execulink Telecom encourages personal and professional growth for its team members.
- Career development – Earn professional accreditations; participate in specialized training programs and industry conferences.
- Academic Scholarships – Your dependants will be rewarded while they attend College or University.
- Employee Discount Plan – You will be provided with free and/or discounted pricing on local phone, long distance, cable TV and internet access.
- Employee Referral Bonus Plan – Earn cash rewards just for referring someone to our team.
- Interest Free Computer Loans – As part of the team, it is essential that you keep up to date with technology. This benefit makes it easy and affordable.
- Company organized social activities –You will enjoy some great activities!
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please send your resume and your website portfolio to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until 12pm Friday February 7th 2014. Please quote Graphic Designer in your email subject line.
Execulink Telecom is committed to Employment Equity and welcomes applications from women and men, including members of visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.