Access Communications Co-operative Limited is seeking a focused individual with a positive attitude who thrives on accuracy, multitasking and meeting deadlines to join our team. Access is a fast paced, dynamic organization, with a positive team oriented work environment. As one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers, we offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
In this position, you will be performing senior level financial analysis and research within the Finance Department.
Main Duties include:
- Maintaining the affiliate distribution model for new contracts and product codes. Preparing monthly affiliate, copyright and tariff payments. Maintaining ongoing relationships with the CCSA (Canadian Cable System Alliance), affiliates and SOCAN (Society of Composers, Authors and Music Publishers of Canada)
- Participating in the annual budgeting process by providing support to management in budget preparation and forecasting. Compiling budget information, and preparing the revenue and distribution expense budgets based on information provided.
- Maintaining and updating the budget model and uploading budgets into AccPac.
- Preparing month end account reconciliations
- Preparing monthly variance analysis of revenues and distribution costs and monthly completeness analysis of revenue.
- Creating special reports and queries with AccPac, Crystal or Lotus Approach. Maintaining the interface from the AS400 to the general ledger
- Reviewing and analyzing Network Contracts
- Preparing channel lineup changes, analysis and authorization
- Completing the CRTC broadcast annual return
- Special Projects and other duties as assigned
- Completion of a Diploma or Degree with a major in accounting, a CPA designation, and 5-7 years of experience.
- Advanced experience in Excel and experience with database management is required.
- Experience in AccPac, Crystal and Lotus Approach. Experience in the AS400 would be an asset.
- Strong organizational skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to multi task efficiently are required.
- Experience working in the Telecommunications Industry would be a huge asset.
- Clear Criminal Record Check.
Deadline for application is Tuesday, December 20th, 2016.
Please apply in the careers section at www.myaccess.ca.