Date: Nov 20, 2018
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Req Id: 221670
Bell is a truly Canadian company with a 138 year track record of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Includes corporate and operational finance, internal teams support, the controllers group, internal audit and risk advisory services, taxation, treasury, corporate strategy and mergers and acquisitions.
The Wireless business unit of BCE generates annual revenue over $6B by providing wireless voice & data communications products and services to both residential and business customers across Canada.
The Bell Wireless Finance team is seeking a highly motivated and proven professional to support consolidated reporting and analysis for the Wireless business unit. This role is responsible for reporting and analysis for Bell Canada’s Wireless business unit including both the Bell Mobility and Virgin brands along with the wireless results of subsidiary companies such as The Source.
The ideal candidate must have strong business acumen, the ability to manage multiple deliverables under tight timelines and the poise and presence to influence senior executives. In order to be successful, the ideal candidate needs to be comfortable preparing executive level presentations, presenting to executive audiences and be capable of developing strong relationships with multiple stakeholders. Reporting to the Senior Manager Finance, this is a position for a professional who is looking for that challenging role that will enhance their career progression.
- Support consolidation of Wireless results, including preparation, coordination and delivery of month-end activities
- Lead special projects ranging from enhanced financial controls & governance to integration of mergers & acquisitions as required
- Lead and coordinate the preparation of Quarterly and Annual regulatory reporting to the CRTC
- Liase with Corporate head office, subsidiaries and internal Finance teams including External Reporting, Investor Relations and Performance Management reviews
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes and improve reporting to drive new insight
- Accounting designation or working towards a designation (CPA, CMA, CA or CGA)
- Highly motivated with a desire to win, relentless in the pursuit of improvement
- Forward thinking and willingness to question status quo
- Proven track record of development
- Undergraduate degree in business or finance
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Business confidence, professional acumen, and internal initiative
- Ability to work independently and successfully complete unstructured tasks
- Wireless experience is considered an asset
- Knowledge of SAP/BPC strongly preferred
- Excellent Excel skills (including VBA)
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Management
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Application Deadline: 12/04/2018
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.