Company: Freedom Mobile
Category: Customer Care
Work Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Employment Type: Full-time
Freedom Mobile is transforming the Canadian wireless industry by ushering in a new generation of mobile plans that are unmatched by any competitor. We are rapidly increasing our subscriber count and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best in class mobile operator in the country! Be a part of something truly special and experience why Freedom Mobile is the fastest growing telecom company in Canada!
We believe an inclusive workforce fosters diversity of thought and perspective, and our different perspectives create better solutions. We invite all qualified individuals to apply.
Career Opportunity: Executive Office Specialist
We are currently recruiting for an Executive Office Specialist to join our Toronto Office.
A Day in the Life
• Provide timely responses to BBB, CCTS, Legal and Executives on all cases requiring action
• Ensure SL, MTTR are maintained within agreed parameters
• Contribute to the knowledge base on common issues, workarounds and SOP changes
• Liaise with cross functional primes in effort to drive satisfactory customer resolution
• Work towards achieving key Customer Care KPIs including ACR, SL and MTTR
• Contribute to overall initiatives geared towards operational efficiency, including process and system changes wherever necessary
• Identify areas of opportunities and communicate trends to management in effort to kick-start initiatives
• Maintain thorough understanding of FREEDOM’s product and service offerings, including terms and conditions
• Alert management on identified gaps and initial assessment on impacts
• Ensure team members are up-to-date on the latest promotions, SOP changes, and customer service requirements
• Provide backup support to Customer Care in-bound queues based on business needs
• Other duties and assignments as assigned by the Team Manager(s)
Skills and Competencies
• Team Work – able to work independently and in a team environment
• Problem Solving – analytical and have great math skills
• Communication – should have excellent written and oral communication skills
• Cooperation – pleasant with others on the job and displays a good –natured cooperative attitude
• Reliability – being reliable, responsible and dependable, and fulfilling obligations
• Service Orientation – sensitive to others’ needs and being understanding and helpful on the job
• Strong oral and written communication skills with superior conflict resolution skills
• Solid understanding of Singl.eView and account management tasks
• Effective time management, multi-tasking capabilities with strong attention to detail
• Highly analytical with a strong understanding of current offerings and plan compatibilities
• Highly motivated, creative, self-sufficient with ability to work successfully under pressure with little supervision
• 1+ years of experience in a Call Centre environment.
• Bachelor’s degree is an asset
We are building a team of talented people who want to connect to a career without limits and help change Canadian wireless. Join us! For more information on Freedom Mobile and to view our other opportunities, please visit www.freedommobile.ca/careers.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background and credit check.
• BUSINESS UNIT: Wireless (Company = Freedom)
Shaw Communications, through its third party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Broadcast Services. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.