At Shaw, we’re proud to be leaders in a movement that brings Canadians the connectivity they need to fuel their lives. We’re making bold moves to connect Canadians and we’re always on the lookout for go-getters that are committed to disrupting the status quo. Does that sound like you? We’d love to meet you.
Are you a driver, passionate about building and delivering best-in-class digital experiences? We are looking for an established digital leader to build, deliver and constantly innovate on all customer facing digital platforms to support business growth and customer satisfaction objectives and metrics. This position reports directly into Head, Digital Experience.
A typical day
• Accountable for the all wireless digital experiences across Merchandising, ecommerce and Self-Care for Shaw Mobile and Freedom Mobile inclusive of end to end customer journeys
• Lead a team that Designs, Builds and Ships digital products across web and native app based platforms
• Coach and develop a team of experience owners, product owners and UX/UI designers
• Work cross-functionally to ensure that all digital experiences are optimized across channels (Online, Care, Retail)
• Embrace and practice digital thought leadership, Agile methodology, and change management processes to incubate processes and strategies across the enterprise
• Responsible for introducing products, features and experiences that deliver strong customer engagement and satisfaction
• Identify new digital capabilities and product/service enhancements within our strategic objective, while influencing business decisions with senior management
• Plans and executes personalization strategies across shawmobile.ca and freedommobile.ca, including shop, support, self-serve and associated mobile apps
• Examines new opportunities to leverage and mine data from online activity analytics and CRM to market to segments
• Works with analytics teams to measure, report and optimize customer journeys on all digital programs on and off shawmobile.ca and freedommobile.ca
• Drive collaboration and partnerships across the organization to create unified strategies and plans
• Conducts strategic planning to prepare product roadmaps; proactively identifies changes in the business and technology landscape, and identifying technical projects required to maintain/enhance the digital portfolio
• Develops strategies and implements programs that maximize revenue across ecommerce and account maintenance transactions as well as reducing operating expenses through call reduction strategies
• 10+ years of relevant digital/online experience in a fast-paced environment with a focus in product management.
• A minimum of 5+ years managing and leading a team of direct reports.
• Proven track record of success demonstrating a depth of technical and strategic experience within a telecommunications/cable or related technology organization. This includes building and executing on forward thinking and innovative strategies
• Experience working in an agile environment.
• Strong understanding of digital ecosystems and customer experience design.
• Natural or trained ability to grasp both product and technical aspects of web applications, database functionalities, and general web functionality.
• Ability to identify critical issues and simplify complex issues.
• Enable consensus amongst all program stakeholders + drive decisions to ensure the successful resolution of all issues, problems and changes within the program to ensure delivery targets are met.
• Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or equivalent.
This position requires the successful completion of a criminal (and credit) background check.
Posting closing date:February 1, 2021
Shaw Communications, through its third-party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Communications. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted. No telephone calls or agencies, please.