Northwestel is seeking a driven Director of Customer Service to lead our team! This position is located in Whitehorse, YT.
Do you have a business degree supplemented by extensive experience in Contact Centre Operations? Do you have exceptional leadership experience with the ability to build and leverage talent, motivate teams and lead with confidence? Are you a strategic leader who is able to respond to increasing customer demands?
As the Director, Customer Service you will:
- Develop and manage Northwestel’s contact centre organization
- Create differentiated capabilities that drive customer loyalty and retention
- Act as a customer advocate across the organization and be relentless and simplifying process
- Build a customer-centric culture to meet the needs of residential and small business customers in northern Canada.
Reporting to the VP Consumer Markets, the Director Customer Service will have full operational responsibility for the Customer Care departments serving residential and business customers across Northern Canada. As a member of the senior management team, the incumbent selects, leads, coaches/mentors, directs and manages up to eight management staff. The incumbent also indirectly manages approximately 75 customer service employees in our call centres.
This position requires a post-secondary degree with a minimum of 7 to 10 years experience in Contact Centre Operations, with 5 years of progressive senior leadership experience. Telecommunications experience would be an asset.
Knowledge and experience in the following areas is required:
- Customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention programs
- Performance management programs
- Employee engagement strategies and other human resource optimization practices
- Familiarity with emerging technology and systems to support an effective and efficient call centre operation
- Development and analysis of daily and monthly operational reports
- A proven innovator and natural change agent who drives improvements to processes and tools that impact both the customer and customer-facing team members.
- Expertise in core business processes related to contact centre operations and the telecom industry or other high-tech industries and their products, services, and solutions is an asset
- The ability to interpret business strategies and translate them into project deliverables
- Project management experience, with a demonstrated ability to deliver projects on-time and within budget
- Superior computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experienced presentation, facilitation and documentation skills and strong interpersonal, planning and organizing skills
- Exceptional people management skills, verbal and written communication skills
Friday December 11th, 2015
How to apply:
Please visit Northwestel’s Job board and create a Candidate Profile. https://rt11.ultipro.ca/NOR5000/JobBoard/ListJobs.aspx?__vt=ExtCan
Select the position you would like to apply on and then choose “apply on line”. Or fax your cover letter and resume to 867-668-3236, before the closing date.
Northwestel values diversity in the workplace and is committed to the goals of Employment Equity. We strive to achieve a skilled workforce that is representative of the population we serve, and as a Northern company, we are committed to the employment and career development of our Aboriginal peoples. Candidates must clearly indicate on their application if they are an Aboriginal person, a woman, a person with a disability, or a visible minority if they wish to receive hiring preference.