Are you a high performer with a passion for driving results? Are you excited by the opportunity to partner and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver the best customer experience? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? If you said yes to all of the above and are looking for a role to accelerate your career, then read on.
The Content team is seeking a strategic, analytical, and collaborative Director to lead Content Acquisitions. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Content, this leader will be accountable for sourcing leading programming for Bell TV and its digital platforms. They will lead a team of 20 professionals as they drive the evolution of Bell’s content strategy, while managing initiatives to deliver on cost targets.
The ideal candidate has strong critical thinking skills that allow for a balance of intense attention to detail as well as the ability to see the big picture. Demonstrated ability to work well with internal cross functional partners as well as manage external relationships.
- Lead a team of 20 individuals responsible for all aspects of content acquisition – negotiation, financial analysis and forecasting, contract administration
- Effectively partner and collaborate with internal stakeholders across regulatory, legal, product, marketing, finance, and operations to drive content strategy on a day to day basis and for specific projects
- Develop and manage strong relationships with external partners
- Deliver on financial objectives for the business unit
- Superior strategic thinking and negotiation skills combined with the ability to effectively synthesize and simplify complex situations
- Strong analytics with previous experience in managing large P&Ls
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability cultivate and build beneficial external relationships
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with internal partners in a cross functional organization through partnership, collaboration and open communication
- Experienced in coaching and leading teams to deliver high performance
- Excellent presentation skills with ability to communicate market trends, industry shifts and financial analysis to senior executive team
- Proven ability to drive results with sense of urgency
- Highly pro-active, and flexible with the ability to adapt to a complex and quickly changing environment.
- Excellent project and time management skills
- University degree in Business / MBA
- 10+ years in Telecommunications industry, previous content acquisition experience an asset
- Advanced skills in MS Office
PLEASE APPLY directly online as only online applicaions will be considered.
Apply here: http://bit.ly/2ghgoeP