Reporting to the VP of Business Operations, the Director of Sales will be responsible for managing a team of Account Managers. You will provide leadership and coordination of the company sales functions through multiple channels. We’re looking for a self-starting professional with managerial experience and a proven track record in sales. Competitive salary based on experience.
What you'll do
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Direct and coordinate company sales functions.
- Motivate and energize the sales staff to make proactive decisions in all their communications with clients.
- Develop and coordinate sales process and methodology.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results.
- Conduct sales calls to local businesses.
- Ensure all sales communications are coordinated; support sales plan objectives, and an effective expenditure of resources.
- Establish performance goals for all sales employees, and monitoring performance on a continual basis.
- Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and key referral sources.
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
- Drive growth and expansion within existing accounts through strategic account plans and working with our Customer Experience Team.
- Identify and execute in new verticals where opportunity exists.
- Communicate with management on market needs and trends.
- Coach, develop, and motivate sales staff, and develop their talent.
- Gather competitive knowledge and develops ways to effectively sell against competitors.
What you'll need
- Multiple years of sales experience (experience in telecommunications considered an asset).
- Sales management experience.
- Strong prospecting skills and excellent closing skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using CRM (experience with Zoho considered an asset).
- Excellent PC skills (Office 365, SharePoint).
- Strong organizational, time management, communication, decision making and presentation .
- Strong organizational, time management, communication, decision-making, and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to manage multiple complex transactions simultaneously.
A little bit about us
F6 Networks Inc.
f6networks is a fibre based telecommunications company in Atlantic Canada. We deliver global connectivity through our rich ecosystem of partners. We are at the forefront of modern connectivity, our network is 100% fibre optic cable, our equipment is from leading providers like Ciena and Cisco and the satisfaction of our customers is the focus of our company.
We call Atlantic Canada our home and want to see its people and businesses prosper. To play our part, we connect those people and businesses to the greater world by building some of the best networks in the world.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
As part of f6networks you will be on the leading edge of telecommunications and connectivity that is utilized by the largest content providers in the world. Across our network flows some of the brightest ideas and greatest research underway in Canada, we are part of Canada's R&D network and are proud to contribute in our own way. Every day we work to provide better access, better value and innovation to a cross-section of customers. Working in Fredericton at Knowledge Park, you are close to all sorts of amenities, food, shopping with great access to the roads home. We like to work hard and play hard (not too hard) and we like to laugh. As part of the Knowledge Park you get to participate in Park social events, food trucks on Thursdays and a start-up / California tech hub atmosphere. It’s exciting to work here.