Lakeland Networks/Energy, the first Ontario Internet Provider of 1 GB service is the fastest growing division of Lakeland Holding Ltd., and is ready for a talented, energetic entrepreneur to GROW and lead our Sales, Internet and IT Business. With only a short commute to work and an ideal work-life balance you’ll get to work, play and enjoy everything beautiful Muskoka has to offer, all while working in a challenging and exciting environment.
Your focus will be on determining business growth through projects, products, services and lead partnership prospecting activities, develop a cross-industry portfolio of Partner relationships. This position provides direction and oversight to the operations of the business unit.
The ideal candidate is an innovator with strong entrepreneurial skills and the vision to succeed and grow the business while building relationships in the community, with potential funding sources and partners. Your excellent interpersonal and leadership skills will maintain our great team’s morale and excitement while ensuring a Healthy and Safe working environment for everyone on the team. You are a passionate customer advocate and will care deeply about the success and satisfaction of their accounts. Additionally, you are a true believer that innovation and entrepreneurialism have a vital function in a corporate environment.
- Creates and leads Sales and Marketing Team and initiatives including the development and deployment of new opportunities.
- Identify, build and maintain a prioritized pipeline of prospective customers.
- Determine customers' needs and desires by specifying and conducting the required research.
- Act as the account owner for a designated number of key partnerships, with responsibility for day-to-day communication and outreach, ensuring high engagement.
- Establish a position as a ‘trusted advisor’ to key members of the corporate organization and endeavour to continuously reach new contacts and deepen relationships.
- Problem-solve any issues related to the partnership quickly and effectively or escalate to the appropriate Team Leads.
- Lead account renewal activities, ensuring that partners are primed, informed and excited to continue a relationship with Lakeland.
- Identify opportunities to expand and/or diversify the types services offered by Lakeland.
- Manage all of the documentation, legal and financial processes related to renewal contracts
- Contribute to the discovery, development and piloting of new service offerings.
- Contribute to monthly, quarterly and annual operational reports.
- Contribute results and key metrics towards team impact reports.
- Conduct research on and draw commercially relevant insights from emerging industry trends, technologies, and business models.
- Participate in knowledge building, networking and partnership-building events for partners and stakeholders.
- Develop and deploy a strategic plan in conjunction with the Executive, Sales and Marketing teams to align Sales, Profit Targets, ROI, and EBITDA goals.
- Effectively works with third party carriers, community and government partners.
- Oversees by providing direction and the setting of goals and accountabilities of the Operations Team.
- Identify technology and innovation thought leaders and influencers to expose to Lakeland corporate partners.
- Support the development of presentations, offering descriptions and other collateral that promotes the delivery of corporate innovation offerings.
An individual with a proven record of Entrepreneurial and Leadership abilities who is ready for the next step in your career to grow and develop the Business.
Successful and Professional Business Leader with experience in the Telecommunications industry.
Knowledge of the Regulatory Environment and connected to the rapidly moving changes in the industry.
Minimum undergraduate degree plus 5+ years of relevant work experience with significant experience in product management, people management, understanding the customer, requirements analysis, competitive analysis, financial planning and strategy.
High degree of comfort with technical topics as well as business concepts and issues.
Experience in working with multiple stakeholders, clients, colleagues in a fast-paced and high-pressure business environment.
Superior project management and organizational skills.
Excellent capabilities in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Please submit resume, cover letter and salary expectations no later than Friday September 20, 2019 to email@example.com.