September 28, 2018
Director, Affiliate Marketing
Location: Toronto, ON
Super Channel, a national premium television network, has an exciting opportunity for a creative and results-oriented individual to join its management team as the Director, Affiliate Marketing in the company’s Toronto office. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter with exceptional knowledge of traditional and non-traditional direct marketing, cooperative marketing concepts and a passion for the entertainment industry.
The Director, Affiliate Marketing provides solution leadership, subscriber engagement, and delivery of breakthrough direct subscriber marketing strategies in conjunction with co-operative marketing initiatives with Broadcast Distribution Undertakings (BDU); The position will be responsible for the creation of targeted Direct Marketing campaigns, with measurement and optimization for the subscriber experience, best practices, and focus on the retention of Super Channel subscribers and to reduce churn.
Prime Areas of Responsibility:
Develop and Implement the company’s BDU affiliate marketing strategy and plans in the following areas:
· Direct Co-operative Marketing with BDUs
· Develop and enhance the company’s relationship with BDU marketing
· Develop subscriber analytic matrix in conjunction with BDUs to measure retention and reduce churn
· Development and management of Affiliate Marketing Budget
· Member of Super Channel Management Committee
· A post-secondary degree / diploma in marketing is preferred
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in direct marketing including a minimum of 3 years working with BDUs
· Ability to be a big thinker visionary
· Able to think "outside the box."
· Highly motivated, detail-oriented and goal-driven
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
· Able to work effectively across functional groups in a collaborative environment
· Must be available to travel to BDUs throughout Canada.
· Self-starter, adaptable and flexible
Key assets also include superior written and oral communication skills, the ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment, attention to detail, and excellent time management.
Super Channel, an equal opportunity employer, offers an exciting, fast-paced, team-oriented environment together with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please respond with your resume to email@example.com
About Super Channel Entertainment Network
Super Channel is a national premium pay television network, offering subscribers exceptional entertainment value with four diverse channels – Super Channel Fuse, Super Channel Heart & Home, Super Channel Vault and GINX Esports TV Canada – plus, access to Super Channel On Demand where available by service provider.
Super Channel's mission is to entertain and engage Canadian audiences by providing a unique and exclusive entertainment experience. With a core foundation of integrity and accountability, we dedicate ourselves to implementing innovative programming strategies and unparalleled team work that provides viewers with exceptional value and variety.
Super Channel is owned by Allarco Entertainment 2008 Inc., an Edmonton-based media company. Super Channel is currently available on Bell TV, Shaw Direct, Rogers Anyplace TV, Shaw Cable, Cogeco Cable, Access Communications, Bell Alliant TV, Source Cable, SaskTel, MTS, Novus, EastLink, TELUS, Videotron, Westman Communications and other regional providers.