Work Location:Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Every day, our passionate employees connect our customers to the world and everything in it – it’s why we exist at Shaw, and it’s why we strive to be the place where the best people choose to work. Our people reflect the richness of our communities, and our culture is inclusive of each individual’s diverse background and perspective, which makes us a stronger team.
At Shaw we believe a diverse workforce fosters diversity of thought and perspective, and more diversity means more solutions. We invite all qualified individuals to apply.
Career Opportunity: Digital Product Owner
The Shaw Digital Experience team located in Calgary, Alberta is currently seeking a Digital Product Owner to join their team.
The Digital Experience team drives and creates exceptional digital experiences for all digital interactions with Shaw customers. Our focus is to link digital activity to corporate strategy, enhancing processes and systems to win, serve and retain customers. The Digital Product Owner is responsible for the various segments of our digital product portfolio, supporting the product development strategy, content roadmap and continued evolution of the digital experience for their assigned portfolio.
• Providing day-to-day strategic support on the implementation and execution of projects, innovations, and opportunities within our digital products and experience
• Provide digital subject matter expertise to projects and initiatives pertaining to the digital channel and experience at Shaw
• Work and collaborate with cross-functional teams including marketing, sales, technology, finance and customer care
• Effectively communicate with stakeholders and partners to thoroughly understand the business needs and objectives and provide solution-oriented recommendations
• Manage and prioritize the Shaw.ca and digital product portfolio providing transparency and managing expectations with stakeholders, partners and leadership
• Leverage analytics and best practices to create data and insight driven opportunities
• Be an expert with respect to the competition
• Works heavily with each line of business to build out respective digital product strategy
• Supports and manages the day to day maintenance of Shaw.ca and other web properties
• Assists with the Digital Marketing strategy and decisions to drive business/traffic
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years, Digital Product Management or similar experience
• Experience building consumer-facing digital services and experiences
• Very people-oriented
• Good negotiation and relationship-management skills
• Technology agnostic in all decisions
• Ability to identify develop and make improvements
• Excellent communication skills across teams
• Experience working with cross-functional teams
If you value a workplace that promotes accountability, exemplifies loyalty, never compromises integrity and has a strong social conscience then start your career with us by applying now.
If you want to be part of something bigger—part of a dynamic team of people who are aligned, focused, and passionate about working together to care for our customers, then we look forward to meeting you! Join us.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
This position requires the successful completion of a criminal and credit background check.
BUSINESS UNIT: TOPS
Shaw Communications, through its third party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Communications. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.