We are seeking a confident, dedicated, resourceful, and driven individual to join our team. If you are excited by the prospect of supporting a dynamic team in television media and playing a key role in representing Canada’s most influential multicultural media organization, then this is the job for you!
The Digital Media Lead will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the digital activity within the company, with a focus on website and social media management. We are seeking a professional who can take our platforms from optimization to a valuable one-to-one relationship with our stakeholders.
• Develop and implement best practices across website content, social strategy, measurement, and technical maintenance
• Develop website traffic plan to meet corporate objectives and create benchmarks for measurement
• Manage digital media team
• Synthesize performance learnings to influence wider media strategy, presenting recommendations and analysis
• Work closely with our brand, marketing, research, client services and creative teams to translate business briefs into best-in-class digital media plans
• Generate regular performance/analytic reporting with recommendations
• Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
• Plan and manage social media platforms, campaigns, and testing calendars
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in digital marketing, executing plans from concept to completion
• In-depth knowledge of social media platforms, best practices, and analytics
• Demonstratable experience with lead generation and SEO
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Knowledge and competency with Microsoft Office 365 Office Suite and operating system
• Self-motivated to learn, work under pressure, manage priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to find and implement creative solutions
• A focused individual, exceptional organizational skills with a high attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Experience in broadcast media and multilingual abilities would be a distinct advantage
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
With the following subject line: “Digital Media Lead job application – NAME”
ABOUT TLN MEDIA GROUP, Canada’s most influential multicultural media company
At over 35 years young, the original single ethnic TV channel “Telelatino” has grown and evolved into TLN Media Group, an independent, immigrant-owned organization. TMG is Canada’s most influential multicultural media company, connecting communities through storytelling and shared experiences. As a multicultural advocacy leader, TMG selects, curates, produces and commissions unique and culturally significant TV and digital content distributed both in Canada and worldwide through TMG Worldwide Media Distribution. TMG’s flagship TLN TV channel has evolved into an English language friendly channel providing multiculturally rich content. Additionally, TMG operates Canada’s most widely distributed foreign language TV channels led by Spanish language leader Univision Canada and top Italian language services Mediaset Italia Canada and TGCOM24 news network. TMG also launched and manages Canada’s first and only heritage language channels for kids, Telebimbi and Teleniños; EuroWorld Sport TV, a channel dedicated to sports fandom. TMG is active in producing and promoting highly successful cultural events, festivals and experiences.